Hacking New Wii Exploit Found

resistor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Marcan has said at eol that the exploit could be true because they thought that too. Also he has said he is gona go away from (in not english speaker the correct word could be left) the scene when he releases bootmii

t7g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those that have been paying attention know that comex is known to be one of the only non-twiizers to have an IOS exploit. I remember the day in #wiidev when he mentioned he found it, and marcan himself on hackmii has mentioned that if people want an IOS exploit, they should find it like comex. So I don't doubt that comex has an exploit, the removal probably had something to do with twiizers asking him to take it down because bootmii probably won't be ready before the next sysmenu update (you guys still working on that EXI thing?)

this is all just me guessing though, but comex was a member in my #bliight channel for a while and I remember when he was disassembling the IOS by himself, so this isn't too far fetched.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
By the way this doesn't seem to be an IOS exploit, all banner code is in the system menu so with only this exploit one can only launch custom code... though that's enough for the homebrew channel installer which uses another exploit to install fakesigned content and that's fixed as homebrew channel...

In other words this exploit alone will not help anyone to install (any) fakesigned content... content installing came with the ios bugs and thus exploits...

countryboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys i have been trawling the web now for a week trying to find out if this thing is out there yet but nothing!
So is it out or not? I am in desperate need as my daughter updated my wii and deleted my homebrew and i cannot get it back on.
So effectivley i am running an unmodded wii on system menu 4.0 and need to get HBC back on so i can try and use any region changer to downgrade my wii back to an ealier version, unless this new exploit will give me the same functionality that i had on 3.2
Please be real!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: