Hacking New version of 4.3?

Naydog101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a message on the Wii message board yesterday and opened it today. It was saying there is a new update for 4.3, like an updated version of 4.3? Anyone heard of this this or know anything about it yet? I didn't update of course, not gonna ever update via Nintendo as long as I have my softmods.
yaywii.gif

Although I have also just fixed a mail brick problem that I somehow got, so I'm not sure if this is an old message about 4.3 or really a new one. Pretty sure though by the wording of the message that it's a new one since it said an update for the 4.3 menu like it's a 4.3.2 or something like that.

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Forget it,,, install priiloader and Disable Block Online Updates and Block Disc Updates!

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so is there another update?

also, i heard about those update blocks not actually blocking updates on another forum (from people just trying it for whatever reasons)

D

Deleted User

Did you restore your NAND? When you restore your NAND you'll receive old update massages from nintendo in some kind of way. I once restored my NAND (and no, it's not because of a brick) and I got a new message for the 4.3 update.

Naydog101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FragAguy said:
Did you restore your NAND? When you restore your NAND you'll receive old update massages from nintendo in some kind of way. I once restored my NAND (and no, it's not because of a brick) and I got a new message for the 4.3 update.

No didn't do that.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just got my wii running, its that red one that starts out at 4.3e and it too, wanted updates for several channels and an update in general

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China