Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
KrashLF said:
You can read a short tutorial by khuong from #wiihack HERE!

Any tutorial on how to run it with modded Wiis and without the TP hack? Everyone says we don't need the TP hack if we have a modded Wii, but no one seems to know how...
hate2.gif
unsure.gif

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
StarFox64 @ Ntorrents said:
This is a small tutorial how to make a WAD Installer ISO, which works with the SD Card, so you only need to burn it ones and only have to replace the Wad file on the SD Card
There is no TP Hack required it will work immediately

What do you need:
-A Modchip
-Wad Installer DOL
-Trucha Signer
-Wad File to install
-SD card
-A DVD burner
-A DVD
-DVD Burning software

The Tutorial:
1.Download the Wad Installer and extract it somewhere
2.Open Trucha Signer and select a game iso(It doesn't matter what)
3.Right Click the Main.Dol of the second partition
4.Click Replace and replace it with the wad-installer.dol
5.Sign the partition and close Trucha Signer
6.Now burn the iso to a DVD
7.Ones the burning has finished you can put the burned dvd in the Wii
8.Now connect you SD Card to your computer
9.And in the root of the SD Card place the wad file and rename it to title.wad
10.Now you can start the DVD and the WAD Installer will boot up
11.Press 1+2 or the Red Sync button
12.Ones it says the wiimote is connected press A
13.The Wad Installer will now install the WAD file to the wii system this will take a minute
14.When it's finished it will automaticly reboot the wii and the Channel should be there

Then replace the title.wad on the SD Card with another game and repeat the process, easy as that !!

EDIT: I wouldn't recommend any of this until it has been confirmed that they cannot be detected by Nintendo. Also I would strongly not recommend downloading a VC game then downloading it of the Wii Shop Channel, that's just stupid because they can find out whether you have bought the game previously. So just sit tight and wait for more updates. I will keep you all posted.

One & Only

StarFox64

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

jay1369

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is great guys! There are actual free offers that you can complete to earn stuff. Each point it equal to one dollar so signing up and completing offers is really worthwhile. PM me if you have any other questions!

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
Harsky said:
DarkCamui said:
Harsky said:
While part of me wish that they could release a way for people to dump their own VC titles, part of me is against that because if the method turns out to be really simple then everyone with a VC title can upload them anywhere and soon within a few weeks, all the VC titles will be up which means that I might've well have just settled for an emulator on the Wii

There already is a tool to dump your VC games and it's called FS dumper by Waninkoko though there is still no Wad packer.
Oh well. That's the first part sorted. I wonder if anyone will dump Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels because I'd be happy to do it

Yes! If anyone would release Super Mario Bros 2: The lost levels. For the European VC, I would jump out of my pants to get it
wink.gif

After all.. It is the most important VC game of all because of..

1) Its the FDS alike version and none of the cart version hacks are without flaws.
2) Works in 480p mode according to wikipedia because its an import version.
3) Its was only available in 2 weeks during september as the only limited VC game for any region so far.

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
limnique said:
Any news? Or maybe info about future releases?

It seems to be a little confusing at the moment. There is a new version of the wad installer, that allows you to install more then one wad file at the same time. But still no news on a public wad packer or a ntsc version. And it seems to be that only a handful of people can currently get their hands on the wad packer to release vc games.

It's not even sure if Blaze is a real group and if they are going to make more releases in the future.

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DaRk_ViVi said:
I think that if they release a public wad packer in 2-3 days there will be a vc release flood. °-°

Hopefully there will be a public wad packer in the future, but i'm not so sure about it...

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hasn't anyone figured out how to pack into wads? From looking at the DKC2 release that was first extracted , and then wadded. A skillfull coder could probably understand how the extracted files became wadded.

Just a thought.

BTW http://wii.waninkoko.info/ WAD installer V2 , multiple Wad support

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think it's strange that Blaze released some games and then suddenly stopped. I'm not sure if it's even a real release group or someone who got his hands on the wad packer and released some of his games.

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sotoro said:
I think it's strange that Blaze released some games and then suddenly stopped. I'm not sure if it's even a real release group or someone who got his hands on the wad packer and released some of his games.
simply because they don´t have more vc games.
remember they have to pay for every game they want to release.
i think blaze=waninkoko (or near friends of him).
why?
blaze=spanish; waninkoko=spanish
and
wadinstaller and first release in wad format where released nearly at the same time.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
[Truth said:
]
Sotoro said:
simply because they don´t have more vc games.
remember they have to pay for every game they want to release.
i think blaze=waninkoko (or near friends of him).
why?
blaze=spanish; waninkoko=spanish
and
wadinstaller and first release in wad format where released nearly at the same time.

Blaze only had like, 3 VC games. They got the other 3 from WalMart's Opera Dump, because Walmart released those aswell by accident.

QUOTE(CUBEpro @ Apr 22 2008, 06:03 PM)
Looks like a WAD uninstaller has been released.
http://wii.waninkoko.info/

From what I can understand, it removes stuff like VC COMPLETELY from the console.

You're right. Take that Nintendo and all you "Nintendo will pwn you now because they can detect them11!!!" people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag