DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
mb01 said:
Sekkyumu said:
jaxxster said:
Sekkyumu said:
People will get banned. That's gonna be funny when there are a lot of "I GOT BANNED WTF DO I DO NOW ?!!" topics on this boards
tongue.gif

Good news though, but expect Nintendo to do something "bad".

Banned from what? theres nothing important i can see them banning us from

If you can play hacked VC Games without Nintendo banning your ass then you're lucky.
But Downloading VC games from the Wii Shop without paying isn't important for Nintendo ?
rolleyes.gif

Don't worry I'm sure they have logs of who has paid or not
wink.gif

Exactly!!
They only have to keep a record of what you have purchased and what you have downloaded and you're BUSTED.

So what if we're banned, there's no good online functionality for the Wii anyways.

Sekkyumu

Trophies
Website
charaveldesign.com
XP
Country
France
DarkCamui said:
mb01 said:
Sekkyumu said:
jaxxster said:
Sekkyumu said:
People will get banned. That's gonna be funny when there are a lot of "I GOT BANNED WTF DO I DO NOW ?!!" topics on this boards
tongue.gif

Good news though, but expect Nintendo to do something "bad".

Banned from what? theres nothing important i can see them banning us from

If you can play hacked VC Games without Nintendo banning your ass then you're lucky.
But Downloading VC games from the Wii Shop without paying isn't important for Nintendo ?
rolleyes.gif

Don't worry I'm sure they have logs of who has paid or not
wink.gif

Exactly!!
They only have to keep a record of what you have purchased and what you have downloaded and you're BUSTED.

So what if we're banned, there's no good online functionality for the Wii anyways.

Well if playing online isn't a good functionality for you, then I don't know... That's your call.
wink.gif

Hammi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody managed to install opera?

All the other channels seem to work fine, and the opera installation process works fine too, but on my console an Opera channel isn't being created.
frown.gif

tbyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there's a bug in the installer, it's the cause of the CODE DUMP crashes during installation.
if you disconnect the nunchuck from the wiimote, it'll crash instantly, even if you disconnect during the TP hack bootup. leave the nunchuck plugged in the entire time and it won't crash.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
arctic_flame said:
These WADs are Trucha signed anyway, if I understand everything correctly, meaning they will be disabled soon.

Yeah and guess what, you can actually delete the games when they are installed and download them from the wii shop as if you have bought them.

Elfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DarkCamui said:
arctic_flame said:
These WADs are Trucha signed anyway, if I understand everything correctly, meaning they will be disabled soon.

Yeah and guess what, you can actually delete the games when they are installed and download them from the wii shop as if you have bought them.

and nintendo might be able to track u
ohmy.gif

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
KrashLF said:
because they are the most expensive vc games, i think.

remember: the release group has to buy the game before they can release it.
wink.gif
If I remember correctly they are looking for people who have games so maybe you can try writing to their e-mail adress...
unsure.gif

Just look at the NFO.

eiz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tbyte said:
there's a bug in the installer, it's the cause of the CODE DUMP crashes during installation.
if you disconnect the nunchuck from the wiimote, it'll crash instantly, even if you disconnect during the TP hack bootup. leave the nunchuck plugged in the entire time and it won't crash.

Doens't work for me
frown.gif

I still get the Code Dump error with nunchuk plugged...

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
eiz said:
tbyte said:

Doens't work for me
frown.gif

I still get the Code Dump error with nunchuk plugged...
Try formatting the SD card, and remember to choose FAT16, worked for me.

Grish4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If having probs with your SD/MicroSD cards, try formatting them with: hxxp://www.sdcard.org/about/downloads/sdfv2000.exe

I tried formatting FAT and FAT32 with Vista legacy format tool, but the wad installer hung each time.

BTW. Strange that you can delete the channels then it still lets you download from the official shop channel for free... there must be something left over, how else would the shop channel know you had it? Maybe wiiconnect24 has something to do with it.. I leave mine off in case...

gEist

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well try it so.
Format the SD/micro SD.
unmount it
Then remount it and copy the title.wad
After the File "is" installed.
Remove the old file. Unmount, remount and new file...
got all installed :> gimme more xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol