TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt look an anti piracy protection to me though or maybe it is, i dunno. At the meantime, im going to sleep and hope for fix tomorrow
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Rayder said:
Seems to be working fine on the CycloDS 1.55b1. Got pretty far past "new game" anyway. I can't read Japanese, so the game is worthless to me as it is. I made it to a place called Twilight Town or something like that. Apparently I didn't reach a save point or know how to save the game, because when I restarted, it gave no option to continue, only new game. But as far as I can tell, I was just doing tutorials, so maybe it saves at some point after that.

It looks really nice, but until an English version appears, I can't tolerate playing it.

Cool..... So its really nice huh.... want to play it.... though its in J, PS0 was fine just figuring out on my own, but this time people have alreday posted basic controls.....

Will certainly buy it in English

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Update: I found a save screen. However, I got this text when choosing a slot to write to.

nxnbco.jpg

What does it mean? (The text in yellow)

EDIT: When it gets there, it does nothing. I left it for a few minutes, and nothing.

pwn3d91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Update: I found a save screen. However, I got this text when choosing a slot to write to.

nxnbco.jpg

What does it mean? (The text in yellow)

I figured that out. It's basically saying error with the save file. SImply go to config and change the save type to EEPROM 512 or something like that. After that saving works fine, yet when I restart the game, it doesn't give me a load option.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HA HA on everyone with those inferior flashcarts! CycloDS FTW!
tongue.gif

Ironic really, I have one of the few flashcarts that will play it, and I don't even really care about this game.....I might give it another look once a version with English gets released, but looking at Japanese text makes my eyes bleed, so for now, I just deleted it.

What I wonder now is whether a release post should be made for it or not. Unfortunately there was no NFO in the one I DL'd.

At any rate, I'm heading off to bed, 'night all.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Rayder said:
HA HA on everyone with those inferior flashcarts! CycloDS FTW!
tongue.gif

Ironic really, I have one of the few flashcarts that will play it, and I don't even really care about this game.....I might give it another look once a version with English gets released, but looking at Japanese text makes my eyes bleed, so for now, I just deleted it.

What I wonder now is whether a release post should be made for it or not. Unfortunately there was no NFO in the one I DL'd.

At any rate, I'm heading off to bed, 'night all.

hahahah, this might be the first game my cycloDS actually plays
thanks for the tip

sweet dreams

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dammit! SE is NOT messing around! I got the .sav after selecting a new game and saving, but I loaded it and it black-screened after saying Day 7. Back to square one.
frown.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Continue talk in this release thread: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158028

No need for two threads with the same purpose..and remember:

DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS, DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS, DO NOT FLAME, DO NOT POST FOR THE SAKE OF INCREASING YOUR POSTCOUNT

Try to be constructive and smart when posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.