Hacking New to hacking

spudevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all i just found this site after havin the error #001 error hopei have found a fix! WOOT

Any way i have the cyclowiz chip installed and i see that there are a lot of hacks u can get for the wii, Im all new to all this and really would like to turn my wii into something cool like i have read on these threads!

What hacks do u have installed and what do they do?

are they safe?

I know this proberbly sounds like a dump questions! but i always find the dump questions are what others are thinking
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

What is homebrew what does it?

Sorry if its been asked and answered be4

Anyway let me know plz peeps
biggrin.gif

spudevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok thanks for the reply. i just read that the cyclowiz can boot most from dvd so if i put homebrew on to a dvd can i install homebrew by that or do i need to do the twilight hack?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spudevo said:
i just read that the cyclowiz can boot most from dvd so if i put homebrew on to a dvd can i install homebrew by that or do i need to do the twilight hack?
You can do either one.

spudevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for al the replys im going to install it in a few secs woot, Ok so once i have it installed what apps would be good to use with it?

Sorry im new to hacking my wii
tongue.gif

spudevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey il take a look
tongue.gif
just wanna know what i can do with the home brew and what u have insatlled and what u don on ur wii

spudevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey all an update

when i got to install the homebrew vis iso and put it into my wii i get will system files are crroupt anyone had this error be4? if so how did u fix it?

spudevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yea will i guessed that!!!! any way does any one know why i get that error when i run from iso on a dvd thats meant to be an install file that can be burned to dvd?

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spudevo said:
I know this proberbly sounds like a dump questions! but i always find the dump questions are what others are thinking
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

What is homebrew what does it?

Sorry if its been asked and answered be4

Anyway let me know plz peeps
biggrin.gif

Once again, these questions have been asked over and over again. Just look at the sticky topics at the top of the forum. All you need to do is READ and SEARCH and you will learn. Look through some threads, you'll find all the answers to your questions. If someone holds your hand through the whole thing you will never learn. Again, why aren't these constantly repeated threads locked? Why isn't there a sticky about asking the same damn thing over and over again?

do the mods do anything here?

spudevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi and yes i looked at some stickys and hitted some links now i know what it does but !!! and i did say sorry if its been posted be4, but what i cant find is the answer to what i have asked twice

which is i downloaded the bootable installation of homebrew and i just get the error system files corrupte plz see your info book

again sorry for asking th questions that a have been asked and yes if so one holds my hand i wont figure how to do it my self

but

i have never asked and never will all i was looking for is info on it..... if i wanted some one to hold my hand and do it for me i would of asked!!!

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spudevo said:
hi and yes i looked at some stickys and hitted some links now i know what it does but !!! and i did say sorry if its been posted be4, but what i cant find is the answer to what i have asked twice

which is i downloaded the bootable installation of homebrew and i just get the error system files corrupte plz see your info book

again sorry for asking th questions that a have been asked and yes if so one holds my hand i wont figure how to do it my self

but

i have never asked and never will all i was looking for is info on it..... if i wanted some one to hold my hand and do it for me i would of asked!!!

You don't even make sense when you type something out. Try something we all understand and not this internet shorthand kiddie crap. It's not cool, never was.

spudevo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for offending u but i aint no kid! and is it my fault that when i try and install it via an iso that i get an error and looking to find out why?............may be stop flaming my thread and let peeps who wanna help read it!

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's not even kiddie shorthand, it sounds like your foreign. The words are in the wrong places and everything. How old are you?

Anyway, I agree, just read the stickies. All the information you need is there. Forgive the irritation of us all, we just get a bazillion of these topics every day (or at least it feels like it), when the information is already right in front of you.

Also, if you want to stick around on the forum, everyone hates people who don't speak proper English, so you may want to think about writing properly if you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U