New to gba temp, but need help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by codycole89, Jan 13, 2010.

Jan 13, 2010
  1. codycole89
    OP

Newcomer codycole89 Newbie

United States
    Again, I am new to the site, although I have referred to it often, correct me if I'm posting incorrectly or in the wrong area.

I've had an acekard 2i for about 3 or 4 months. I was using an 8gb microsd for that time just fine with. using akio with roms, homebrew, and the like just fine. I got a 16gig micro sd a few days ago and let my content transfer to the freshly formatted card from my 8gig over night. When I went to check in the morning, there were all sorts of random characters instead of what was supposed to be on the new 16gig card. I formatted it again and transferred over a little content at a time. (it occurs during different files each time) but while moving things selectively, I get an "error copying" then I have those crazy charactered files (é'^Ç(y
    (.Ræ) for example) and cannot remove them from the new card without formatting all over again.

Any ideas or suggestions?

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    If possible, try using a different card reader. The ones that come with flashcarts tend to be pretty bad, and yours may not like 16GB cards. If this happens with other card readers you may have a faulty card.