Hacking New System Menu Update 4.3

bigboss50

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
only flashes once
frown.gif
does anyone have a link to someone in England that could install the infectus mod? i'm willing to pay

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
bigboss50 said:
the link you gave dragon I wouldn't be too good at soldering and the like but I saw that someone was offering their services to mod it in the UK it was a quote from cwstjdenobs do you know if he offers it or someone else as I'm willing to pay a fee as long as its cheaper then a used wii
It was Deadlyfoez - who left the forum.
But you dont need to solder - there's a solderless method (read further ;-))

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Drag0nflamez said:
bigboss50 said:
the link you gave dragon I wouldn't be too good at soldering and the like but I saw that someone was offering their services to mod it in the UK it was a quote from cwstjdenobs do you know if he offers it or someone else as I'm willing to pay a fee as long as its cheaper then a used wii
It was Deadlyfoez - who left the forum.
But you dont need to solder - there's a solderless method (read further ;-))
He is from the USA anyway not the UK.

MrFixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i guess so just to be on safe site and not get my wii bricked... how long do u think untill the hack is released ?

P.S why does it work with Indiana Jones ?

TULOA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daxtsu said:
If you have NTSC Brawl you could rehack. Downgrading is fail.

Yo what you mean I need to get this redone and I have access to Homebrew.

What do I need to run to run hack the stuff?

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
hiro64 said:
PabloACZ said:
hiro64 said:
Just a quick question: If I use Smash Stack to load Loadmii, can I load Ubsloader GX using it?

Yes, but if there's no cIOS you can use to load games, what could you do with USB Loaders, anyway,
tongue.gif
?

Ah, I got it, thanks
smile.gif

Well, I forgot to say that if you had installed the v5(.1) of the Hermes cIOSes they were installed with the version 65535, which makes them irreplaceable (so you should still have them). If you had v4, they were overwritten by the stubs. Also, if you had the IOS 250 from Waninkoko, it is also installed with version 65535. The only one you might not have then is the IOS 249. Sorry about that.

hiro64

Trophies
XP
Country
PabloACZ said:
hiro64 said:
PabloACZ said:
hiro64 said:
Just a quick question: If I use Smash Stack to load Loadmii, can I load Ubsloader GX using it?

Yes, but if there's no cIOS you can use to load games, what could you do with USB Loaders, anyway,
tongue.gif
?

Ah, I got it, thanks
smile.gif

Well, I forgot to say that if you had installed the v5(.1) of the Hermes cIOSes they were installed with the version 65535, which makes them irreplaceable (so you should still have them). If you had v4, they were overwritten by the stubs. Also, if you had the IOS 250 from Waninkoko, it is also installed with version 65535. The only one you might not have then is the IOS 249. Sorry about that.
No problem ;] It's just that I recently bought my Wii, and as stupid as I was, I updated it before even looking if there was a new update like 4.3 :x It was still virgin
tongue.gif

Thanks for answering me
smile.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
hiro64 said:
No problem ;] It's just that I recently bought my Wii, and as stupid as I was, I updated it before even looking if there was a new update like 4.3 :x It was still virgin
tongue.gif

Thanks for answering me
smile.gif
In your case, just wait. Team Twiizers has already pointed out that they have a new exploit, but they are obfuscating their method so that it is harder for Nintendo to block it in a potential 4.4. If you are really keen, go and buy Lego Indiana Jones, or Smash Bros. if your Wii is NTSC. That way, you will be able to install everything as soon as the new HackMii Installer is released.

TULOA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran the Wani updater for 4.3 which was the one that was incorrect for my 4.2U Wii. I since then used his downgrader and its back on 4.0.

I still am unable to use his new updater because the Wii remote shuts off and wont reconnect.
What do I have to do to get it to work again?

I do have access to homebrew through the USB Loader GX channel. I can launch Homebrew that way and play ISOs on the flash drive. So basically something was left and I can work around stuff but have no idea what I need to do.

Edit: All im trying to do is maybe restore Priiloader at minimum and possibly HBC later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ