Hacking New System Menu Update 4.3

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What version of IOS36 am I suppose to install? I still get the error from homebrew channel.

EDIT: Nevermind, I installed 1024 and it works now
smile.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im bored said:
So is there a way to change the ID for the 4.3 not to delete it or do we just wait for TT to update? Just curious someone mentioned earlier that hes got one with a different ID so i assume there is a way to do it.

you'll have to wait for a startpatch or priiloader to remove the checks, that is if its possible. 4.2 hacks have the option to do so, but who knows maybe 4.3 has a better way of checking this stuff. we will all have to wait and see. but now with sneek available, this will be faster to hack i think.

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
open up nusd from wiibrew and download the latest shopping channel and required ios, (update the nusd database first) that will get the wiishop channel going again

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oooh new IOS, aweesome.

lets hope bannerbomb gets fixed.
thats my only concern.

ill keep the modify any wii guide up to date as soon as more info is found.

edit: can anyone test if trucha bug restorer works?

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
ios61 is the required os, just click the database on the top right and go down to ios then ios61, then lastest version, and do the same for the main shopping channel, its located in the catorgory 1 above ios

make sure you have pack wad box ticked

A Random Mew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm...just kinda noticed samethernet, while i was checking out the Database section you mentioned, the System menu only goes up to 4.2U, this would mean that they don't have the stuff for 4.3U yet....

But thank you, once this is out samethernet, i'll download it though that app. I appreciate the assistance. And i also look forward to knowing what this IOS 80 does, and if i'll need it or not o.o

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
i just updated the database and it had all the 4.3 stuff, if required i can send u the database file and tell me which nus downloader your using

A Random Mew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I looked up the app on Wiibrew, and simply downloaded the one on the side panel it gave me. Looking at the folder, it's v1.3 Beta, but i could go and try 1.4, just found the link.....one moment i'll try that quick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Lol