Hacking NEW System EVOLUTION is OUT!

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
I can't seem to run it on my Acekard. It gets stuck on the loading screen.

I'm pretty sure that's a good thing since this is for Supercard DSone/i
lecture.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last i heard, they still support those old slot-2 cards. To a lesser extent, but they do it when no other flashcard company would. It IS time to move on, but they clearly have great support in that aspect.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DeltaBurnt said:
fgghjjkll said:
Some people still buy slot-2 carts because they can be alot cheaper and supports gba games as well.

Yes but you need to get with the times eventually. No team is going to support a slot2 device forever just because some people want to pay less for that team's products.
I don't think the SC team will ever actually stop updating their slot-2s, but maybe only update it once in a while.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's funny to see that i can start the file SCFW.NDS on my iPlayer.
Got the same error than under no$gba. Probably need some "fixing" to run properly with the sd driver of this flashcart.
wink.gif

mada

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No longer any dpg, mp3 or jpg support? That doesn't seem like an improvement to me. Guess I'm going back. Unless I'm missing something. Am I?

joedanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mada said:
No longer any dpg, mp3 or jpg support? That doesn't seem like an improvement to me. Guess I'm going back. Unless I'm missing something. Am I?
Err, you can install moonshell 2.x and run them there, the quality is usually a lot better than in the old OS when you see the dpg's in it.
And also you can go to the old OS from EOS loading msforsc.nds file.
And EOS has better compatibility with the new games, most of them are working in it.

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the Evolution gave my Supercard DS One the psram error....
wtf.gif

I loaded the OS onto my MicroSD card, but none of my games would boot. So I put the previous firmware on it with the triple boot loader, and certain games would either not load (Space Invaders Extreme, for example), or load very slowly (such as Apollo Justice). This occured across all three systems; the Supercard DS One, TTDS and YSMenu OS.

I did Supercard's start-up test thingy, and turns out... I have the psram error
ohmy.gif
I've had the cart for a while now (about 22 months) and haven't had that error until now.

joedanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ Hobo said:
wtf.gif

I loaded the OS onto my MicroSD card, but none of my games would boot. So I put the previous firmware on it with the triple boot loader, and certain games would either not load (Space Invaders Extreme, for example), or load very slowly (such as Apollo Justice). This occured across all three systems; the Supercard DS One, TTDS and YSMenu OS.

ohmy.gif
I've had the cart for a while now (about 22 months) and haven't had that error until now.
That sounds strange, as a beta tester for EOS i have to load it a lot of times in my cards and reinstall it beta after beta on many memory cards, and also tested 250+ games in it, along with cheat testing and things like that and my Supercard is still working fine as usual.
Tough at least the problem doesn't seem to be hard to fix, but i don't really think that EOS was the cause.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The firmware has no DLDI section so it will need to be hacked to work with other cards. I guess I can wait for SCDS2 for this new firmware. (No sense upgrading to the SCDS1i right before the SCDS2!)

DJ Hobo

Trophies
XP
Country
joedanger said:
DJ Hobo said:
wtf.gif

ohmy.gif
That sounds strange, as a beta tester for EOS i have to load it a lot of times in my cards and reinstall it beta after beta on many memory cards, and also tested 250+ games in it, along with cheat testing and things like that and my Supercard is still working fine as usual.
Tough at least the problem doesn't seem to be hard to fix, but i don't really think that EOS was the cause.
It's hard to believe, but I can't think of anything thing else.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ Hobo said:
joedanger said:
DJ Hobo said:
wtf.gif

ohmy.gif
It's hard to believe, but I can't think of anything thing else.
Could it have been the way you handled the card?

The quick fix for the PSRAM error is shorting the battery for one second. http://forum.supercard.sc/viewthread.php?t...rom=recommend_f

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night