New Switch update version 8.0.1 available

423FC032-153A-43FB-8708-30B43284C005.jpeg

Has your Switch been lacking stability? Well then has Nintendo got something for you! Firmware version 8.0.1 is now live and available for download. The changelog is minimal this time around, only noting that there’s been general stability updates. This thread will be updated if any major homebrew or exploits have been patched yet again.

:arrow: Source

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The switch started out as bipolar, but now it's sooo stable! They even considered to stop giving it lithium...

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
At this rate, I think Nintendo is just waiting for SX OS and ReiNX updates to drop and then the lay an update on us to counter it. This can't be coincidence that they're always hours after a CFW fixes what Nintendo broke.
The problem is the new update didn’t break anything.

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
I need 8.0.2.. I don't care about new features. I just need stability.. oh please..

Elliander

Trophies
Website
elliander.etherealspheres.com
XP
Country
United States
My Switches are so unstable on 6.2 that my local Walmart spontaneously spawned a whole stockpile of original unpatched Switches overnight, each with SEQUENTIAL serial numbers, so I had to buy another to let the instability grow. I'm thinking of a 4th.

Now I just gotta wait until a safe update window to get all of them onto the same OFW so the modded and unmodded consoles can play together nicely in relative instability.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what they break now? Dejavu was destroyed last update what else can they do? unless they can magicly patch rcm exploit on exploitable units (which they can't) theres nothing known to patch

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
what they break now?
Nothing

unless they can magicly patch rcm exploit on exploitable units (which they can't) theres nothing known to patch
The only thing what they can patch are software based exploits like nereba i think.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or whatever for exploits are coming in the future.

Kelly525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Has your Switch been lacking stability? Well then has Nintendo got something for you! Firmware version 8.0.1 is now live and available for download. The changelog is minimal this time around, only noting that there’s been general stability updates. This thread will be updated if any major homebrew or exploits have been patched yet again.

:arrow: Source
upload_2019-4-24_9-11-58.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tom
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Cool, I got lunch money for tom