rizzod

Not a New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
smallerpd.png

WE NEED YOU!

So it has been a while since a NSML Update, i even took down the topic 'cos I actually lost alot of stuff when my Laptop decided that it will die right as i was finishing up.. i only backed up minor portion.. but most of NSML 1-1 to 3-1.. thankfully, but thats not enough to really continue this on my own, so this is one final call for some help on this. If i get nothing, the project will be dropped and that is that.
So WE WANT YOU! Any help! Stages, Music, graphics, anything you can do to contribute! I essentially need people to reconstruct SML and SML2 6GC levels and even some really good originals or even really well constructed remakes from classic mario's of the past.

THE TEAM STANDS AS BELOW!
LEVEL DESIGN: rizzod
MUSIC: superdarkluigi
... yep that is it... and we need MORE!​

So Guys please if you can, help out and we can get this project done really fast for all of us to enjoy!

Here's the Level Chart once again of what is Done: Whatever is BOLD is completed:
SUPER MARIO LAND LEVELS
1-1 1-2 1-3
2-1 2-2 2-3
3-1 3-2 3-3
4-1 4-2 4-3​

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually mixing Zelda tunes ATM so doing some SML tracks shouldn't be too hard.

PM me and let me know which levels you want music making for, if any, and I'll see what I can do...

Pointless edit: This is my 100th post and I just noticed!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1