Gaming New Super Mario Brothers 2 - Level Progression?

Tee_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey so,

I began playing NSMB2 for the 3DS and really love it, I’d like to complete the entire game fully but have come across this glitch (?) that I can’t seem to fix.

Although I collected all star coins in World 1/Level 3, the portal does not seem to want to turn blue to indicate I’ve completed it. I completed both levels prior with all star coins too. (Picture below)

Just wondered if this is a glitch or if I’m missing something really obvious? I know it’s not essential to gameplay but I want to complete NSMB2 to max. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 238

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a second goal post in the level that leads to the mushroom house. When you complete that it will turn blue.

Edit that is weird it's not a second goal post. Try opening the door for 5 coins

Last edited by sion_zaphod,

Tee_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a second goal post in the level that leads to the mushroom house. When you complete that it will turn blue.

Edit that is weird it's not a second goal post. Try opening the door for 5 coins

Hey so I did this. (Even attempted the level after it, I had to so I had enough coins to open the door. Still no progression, I’m not sure what to do :(

Attachments

• 4282F4DD-929E-458C-926F-B8443A4441AE.jpeg
    4282F4DD-929E-458C-926F-B8443A4441AE.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 190

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey so I did this. (Even attempted the level after it, I had to so I had enough coins to open the door. Still no progression, I’m not sure what to do :(

I just checked my game and everything is blue. Keep playing and see if it rights itself or delete the save and start again. Its only world 1 after all and there are 9 in total.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)