New Super Mario Bros Wii - Have all star coins cheat?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by riahc3, Dec 11, 2009.

1. riahc3
    OP

Member riahc3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey

I was wondering if someone has a New Super Mario Bros Wii "all star coins" cheats? I want them to be able to play World 9 but I actually dont want World 9 to be finished; Just want them to be open to play [​IMG]

2. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    why don't you want to finish world 9? you could play infinitely on all worlds after finishing this game, including the mushroom houses. why don't you try to use the cheatcode downloader i think for the hbc or wiird. i am not so sure because i did not cheat to finish this game. if you can't find one i could share my PAL save file to you if you want to. just email me. but i suggest you beat the game without cheats. cheats will just spoil the fun.

3. fiveighteen

Member fiveighteen High Hopes and Low Expectations

United States
    Although it won't give you all coins, there is a cheat that unlocks all of the worlds, and then one that does a little more than that. Please note that I haven't tried either of these, just found them from the WiiRD Code Database.

4. icebrg5

Member icebrg5 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    You could get a save file from wiisave.com and then delete your old NSMBW save and then copy the new one over.

That's what i did and it works just fine.

All levels unlocked 100% all coins gathered in every level 100% and 99 lives for all 4 players and all items mushrooms,stars,penguin suit ext.. are all at 99 each.