• Replies 595

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finally got a streetpass hit for NSMB2 today, two actually.
Two players called Nicole and Debbie, played the Mushroom pack. You don't see their record until you clear their challenge.
I challenged their records and did well, 10684 and 10624 respectively, they both played 1-A and 1-5, but then had a different fortress for each run.
Nicoles record turned out to be just 2090, Debbie scrounged up only 730. To make matters worse, they used White Raccoon Mario too.

I think they're gonna flip when they see my 30,000 coin rush record, haha.
I think I'll try their challenges as White Raccoon Mario, see if I can do better even with the handicap.
Raccoon Mario handicaps you D:?
Think about it.
Perma-invincibility, no kicking koopa shells or jumping off goombas.
Severely limits your prospects after jumping through a gold ring.

You also won't get to use a Gold Flower, if you're beaten the game.

3DSGuy

No longer in scene
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got a streetpass hit for NSMB2 today, two actually.
Two players called Nicole and Debbie, played the Mushroom pack. You don't see their record until you clear their challenge.
I challenged their records and did well, 10684 and 10624 respectively, they both played 1-A and 1-5, but then had a different fortress for each run.
Nicoles record turned out to be just 2090, Debbie scrounged up only 730. To make matters worse, they used White Raccoon Mario too.

I think they're gonna flip when they see my 30,000 coin rush record, haha.
I think I'll try their challenges as White Raccoon Mario, see if I can do better even with the handicap.
Raccoon Mario handicaps you D:?
You also won't get to use a Gold Flower, if you're beaten the game.
It's Interesting that Nintendo didn't put anything in the Manual about the consequences for using the Invincibility leaf. I suppose it was wishful thinking to expect to consequences for actions users may take in the game, to be put in the manual. That is classic Nintendo.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The White Raccoon Suit is basically the YOU SUCK suit anyway. For some people, they couldn't possibly earn more coins without it.

Fun fact, White Raccoon Mario can walk on water, just like Mini Mario. I cannot think of the actual need for this except for one specific level in the game, which was designed for Mini Mario.

retrodoctor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if you need to beat the star worlds to go from three to five stars? As in, if I have three now, can I get four stars without the need of getting the moon coins in the star world? I'm asking because right now I have three from lives, all star coins, and beating the game. However, I've followed IGN's guide to see which areas should be accessible once using secret exits, and I have all of them available.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/new-super-mario-bros-2/Secret_Exit_Guide

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does anyone know if you need to beat the star worlds to go from three to five stars? As in, if I have three now, can I get four stars without the need of getting the moon coins in the star world? I'm asking because right now I have three from lives, all star coins, and beating the game. However, I've followed IGN's guide to see which areas should be accessible once using secret exits, and I have all of them available.

I think you also get one star for finding each exit AND beating every level, so yeah. You have to beat star world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P