ROM Hack New Super Hacker Bros. by ray and NsmB_PrO

SKJmin

Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
I thnk he was asking if the sprites are the same or not.... :D
Re-coloring or adding new ones...

PS: You guys should hurry, since NSMB is almost out for the cummunity, just as an info :) (aaying this to Luckwii every 2 days...)

Ray =D

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The new YouTube Channel of New Super Hacker Bros:
CLICK ME!!!

You can subscribe to that channel to see the newest things of New Super Hacker Bros... :D
We will make Screenshot Packs (1 has already been uploaded) and other stuff. Enjoy your stay there!

Ray =D

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Heavy Level Changes!

After I finish my Levels in World 3 and 4, I'll completely rebuild most of the Levels in World 1 + 2. If Fr33ze will do the same is his choice. When playing the levels I noticed they are not really nice designed. If you would play our levels in World 3 + 4, you would know what I mean. So for now no Progress on World 5. (For me)

SKJmin

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Good luck!!
Hope you can release it soon :)

Let's see if you can still build new level desgines, you're finished with "just" the half, your ideas may go out :(

Ray =D

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bad news ahead:

We won't continue this hack anymore. All happened because of a ROM-Corruption. Every level you enter will freeze, backgrounds are not shown correctly and if you jump into a enemy, the game will also freeze. We tried to replace every Background and Tileset and enemy file with the orignial ones, but still we had crashes. So... we dont want to continue this PIECE OF SHIT!

EVERYTHING USED IN NSHB IS NOW FREE TO USE! YOU CAN GIVE CREDIT, BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO!

But we already planned the next hack. Just wait for a MINCW Beta! (MINCW = Mario In Nyan Cats World)

~ray
~Fr33ze

SKJmin

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
I told you...
You hve added way to much "shit" into the ROm :D
Is MINCW another NSMB hack? If yes, don't start...
You will be get bored fast...

The thing I don't understand, haven't you guys made a backup of your previous last working rom??

NsmB_PrO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What "shit" should we have added to the ROM? You know nothig 'bout us. Our hack has a MUCH higher level than NSMB 3.
Anything in our hack looks cool. If not, we deleted it some days/weeks later. We just don't continue, because some bug of the ROM, like said above.

Don't feel like the god of NSMB hackers.
The only reason why your hack is so famous, is, because you made it at the right time.
AND: We only hack NSMB for fun. Not for ANY other reason. We don't feel like being loved by the community.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please stop derailing this thread.

@[member='SKJmin']
If you feel like they aren't up to it or something, you can keep that thought for yourself.

Thanks.

Dirbaio

Trophies
Website
dirbaio.net
XP
Country
THANKS! Finally.

Well, back on topic.
For those of you who'd like to learn more about the new hack NsmB_PrO and Ray are going to make, they posted a thread for it in NSMBHD a while ago:
http://nsmbhd.net/?page=thread&id=332

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:angry::angry::angry: 🖕Them +1