::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
"Konami has released some new screenshots of Suikoden Tierkreis for the Nintendo DS scheduled for December 18 in Japan."

The graphics of the game look really good and it seems it's gonna be a big hit.

73421020081031_174614_0_big.jpg
73421020081031_174614_1_big.jpg
73421020081031_174614_2_big.jpg

More screenshots here: http://gamekyo.com/images1_4_29314.html

Thanks to Gamekyo for the news.

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Konami has officially announced this for North America (presumably Europe and Australia will follow). There is no date set at this time. Amazon.com does have a tentative date of March 31st, 2009, but that date is nothing more than a place holder. Either way, estimates are 2Q 2009. Guess we'll have a great RPG this summer.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love the Suikoden series, although I found 4 to be crappy but I have high hopes for this game!

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've only played Suikoden 1.
biggrin.gif

I enjoyed the story immensely, even though I only just got the castle. I hope there's no plot connections, but other than that I'm eagerly awaiting this.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragon574444 said:
I loved Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2 was pretty good. Haven't played 3, 4, or 5 though. I'll definetly try this once it's out.5 is basically the plot of 2 all over again. Seriously, the details are different, but if you squint at it you can see how they use almost exactly the same overall structure (you can almost draw direct parallels between each major plot event in 5 and the counterpart in 2 they were trying to recreate.) Mind you, 2 was an awesome game, so I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing.

QUOTE(Private|Parts @ Nov 9 2008, 05:53 AM) I've only played Suikoden 1.
biggrin.gif

I enjoyed the story immensely, even though I only just got the castle. I hope there's no plot connections, but other than that I'm eagerly awaiting this.
There are a few characters who always return (Jean and Viki will be back, presumably, although it's not like you have to recognize them.) And usually a few other characters come back, too (Georg, say). But these are mostly just subtle references to the other games... you don't have to get them for the games to make sense.

Also, back on topic -- those are some nice-looking screenshots. Seriously, this could be the most beautiful RPG on the DS.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Before I import this maybe I should see some battle shots of this. It would help greatly on my decision to import or not but the screenshots seem promising but still the battle scenes and system screenshots makes a difference.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
The chibi models remind me of FFIII on the DS. Looks like the anime art style got more modernized. I liked the old style more but we'll see how it works in the game. I will be playing this one. Suikoden II rocked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj