New Style Boutique 3 Save Editor

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by rog9001, Dec 3, 2017.

1. ThatIvanRakuen

ThatIvanRakuen Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2016
    Australia
    You have to dump the Extdata instead.

2. Lafete

Lafete Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2018
    Austria
    Hey
    Great editor thank you very much, everything is working fine
    But I have a question, I did the thing to have x99 of all clothes, but clothes from the exhibition hall are missing, so I cleared all my stock but even without a thing in stock when I want to buy something the game is saying I still have more than 3000 items.
    So I can't buy anything
    Is there a way to have a full empty stock or a way to really have all clothes ? even from the exhibition hall

Thank you
    Very much

3. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Regular

Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Camden, New Jersey

Ima..try this e 3 e..see what i can do..since i haven't -cough- beat the game ..gotten lazy xD

4. guardian_of_valhalla

guardian_of_valhalla Newbie

Newcomer
    May 5, 2018
    Costa Rica
    I'm so dumb, didn't read that part, thank you so much

5. mileyrock2

mileyrock2 bara lover

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    you are missing clothes for the all clothes x99

HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  6. el_artista_fantasma

el_artista_fantasma Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2019
    Spain
    Hello
    Can I write a question?

Can I help you translating to Spanish the editor please? The reason why I asked this is wrote down.

I can´t avoid use the editor in Spanish (because I´m Spanish LOL). And the translation is bad...
    Well, I saw fatal gramatic fails. Here a sample:

Close and Player (in Spanish) are polysemic words...

- Close has three meanings.
    1st meaning: "Cerrar", that means "Close" (verb close), like "Close the window, please"
    2nd meaning: "Cerca", that also means "Nearby" (distance), like "William´s house is nearby to mine"
    3th meaning: "Cerca", that also means "Fence" (object), like "The cow is behind to the fence"
    You wrote the 2nd or 3th ones...

- Player has two meanings.
    1st meaning: "
    Jugador", that means "Player" (the people who play videogames), like "I´m the number one player"
    2nd meaning: "
    Reproductor", that also means "Player" (object/app), like "Can you turn on the DVD player, please?"
    You wrote the 2nd one...

The reason why I want to translate with you the editor is why I want to help to avoid wrong translations like this.

The google translator isn´t a good option...

Good bye <3

rog9001 likes this.
  7. rog9001
    OP

rog9001 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2016
    Russia
    This project is being revived as part of a request. If anyone is still interested in this then be on the look out for v5.1 which will be the final version, also this is a good time to put all the help i got with translations to use.

8. SilviaWayne

SilviaWayne Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2019
    Italy
    Thank you so much for this editor... it's so well done, I love it! :wub:
    This game is soo underrated, really.

I just have one request, of course, only if it were be possibile:
    Can you add the option for unlock some/ all the Awards?
    Because there's not cheats about it and two of them are really hard to obtain

9. rog9001
    OP

rog9001 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2016
    Russia
    Thanks for the request, going to see what i can do.

If you have any other requests, do let me know.

SilviaWayne likes this.
  10. SilviaWayne

SilviaWayne Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2019
    Italy
    Oh, thank you very much! I will appreciate the effort in any case.
    I even thought about the possibility of have all available friends in game unlocked on the phone.
    That would be useful and it will even unlock the friends awards.

11. Canyarion

Canyarion Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2019
    Netherlands
    I have a question and I can't find the answer on Google.

My wife started playing New Style Boutique 3 on my old 3DS. After 10 hours or so, I gave her my New 3DS XL to play on. Turns out that the save data is on the SD card and not on the cartridge.

Is there a way to transfer the save data? I thought I could maybe just copy the folder of the 3DS SD to the New 3DS micro SD, but I want to be careful with that.
    And if that's not possible, would this save editor maybe have a solution?
    Thanks a lot!

12. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Regular

Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Camden, New Jersey

=0 well um...you're gonna have to move the sd card data that you have on that folder of the nintendo 3ds file folder onto the micro sd card that she has for the new 3ds -i believe that is how it's supposed to work, if i remember correctly. -have you've tried looking up on youtube? cause i know there are videos with tutorials on how to do this or on google as well.

13. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

pip Developer
    Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Wow, how did I not see this?
    Great work! I actually made some save file documentation (as well as for Fashion Forward, and a bit of Trendsetters), before I found this tool.

Do you plan on adding a feature to export and load character data from an individual file, overwriting the currently used one by the player, as well as the non-playable characters?
    I have a lot saved with the .chr extension, and they contain the skin color, height, face, hair, makeup, and outfit.

EDIT: Went and downloaded it, but Windows is not allowing it to run, thinking it's a virus. :(

Last edited by Robz8, Nov 13, 2019 at 4:59 PM
    HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  14. Khanhlinh

Khanhlinh Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2017
    United States
    One thing Ive always wanted thats not ever obtainable in the game is to have Angeliques eyes! Is it already in the item ID list(am I just blind)? Or if it isnt, could you please add it? It would be beyond cool!!!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted