chrisman01

OP
Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, been a while. The past week has been wicked busy for me. I've been sketching, but never found the time to scan them in. As such, I now have 5 new steampunk sketches to share! Well, 4 new, 1 more in-depth

APC

This is a steam powered APC. It has large rear wheels for extra traction and speed, and a .50 cal chaingun turret. The spikes on the front can be extended for running through a group of enemies, and retracted for rough terrain.

Sorry for the low quality, should have thickened the lines before using this low resolution scanner :/

APC.jpg

Graf III Zeppelin Warship

The Graf II was a short lived passenger liner. This is the Graf III, a bomber-warship complete with AA turrets, 120mm cannons that can fire both artillery shells and flak, and a bomb bay that can hold 200 250lb bombs. There are variants where the bay can be replaced with a hangar, changing it from a bomber to an airborne 100mph aircraft carrier! Yes, 100mph. The Graph II could fly over 85mph, so with a redesign to the hull and more powerful engines, it's possible to go even faster.

Zeppelins are a lot faster than most think. Still slow compared to most aircraft, but much faster than what's legally allowed in a car.

GrafIII.jpg

Paul Von Hindenburg

Paul von Hindenburg was a real person. He was one of Germany's greatest generals of WWI. In my game, Lucifer's War, there will be real life characters from both WWI and WWII fighting side by side. Alternate history is alternate enough?

Also, gun sword design. F yeah.

Hindenburg.jpg

SPARC

A more detailed look at the SPARC, Steam Powered Automatically Reloading Crossbow.

A compound crossbow, the steam and hydraulics allow it to be twice as powerful as any hand drawn crossbow. It also has a magazine that can hold 8 four-blade bolts.

SPARC.jpg

SSKS-762

SSKS-762, a steam powered SKS that fires 7.62mm slugs. The backpack and gun design allow it to be almost as powerful as it's gunpowder counterpart. The lack of casings and the need to eject them means steam powered guns can fire much faster, and at close range the sheer heat of the steam can cause very bad burns.

SSKS.jpg

-------------------------------

Sorry for the low quality. I gotta practice more. Then I have to find a higher resolution scanner.

Currently working on tank designs, Allied airships, and other characters. I'm thinking I should try General Patton next.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Dude, you killed the greatness of Paul....
He was a great general, what you drew is extremely disgraceful to me.
Erm, is that the only thing that caught your eye. >.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Argentum Vir said:
Vidboy10 said:
Erm, is that the only thing that caught your eye. >.<

The rest I don't really care about.

chrisman01 said:
QUOTE(Vidboy10 @ Feb 19 2011, 07:47 PM)

Alright, where's your sketch?
What do you mean?

chrisman01

OP
Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Argentum Vir said:
Vidboy10 said:

chrisman01 said:
QUOTE(Vidboy10 @ Feb 19 2011, 07:47 PM)

Alright, where's your sketch?
What do you mean?

I know I can't sketch very well, but that was just plain rude. Where's your sketch of Paul von Hindenburg?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Argentum Vir said:
Vidboy10 said:

Then don't post. The whole point of this topic is his sketches, if you don't care, or think he's disgraced a long dead general who doesn't care either way, then just. don't. post. Simple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...