• Likes 15

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh wait ....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nintendo3ds.unblog.fr/2015/12/01/tutoriel-sky3ds-ver-bouton-jaune-pour-tous-les-roms-3ds-comme-monster-hunter-x/

French but still understandable were can I buy it !!!

Attachments

• sky3ds+plus.png
    sky3ds+plus.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 321

BhenBen_85

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I haven't check the site, because its not working yet,and does anyone here downloaded the last template? I think the date was 11-22-205 something,

lostmytone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously can't access the sky site at all ?!?! Has any one got pics /screen grabs ?!?

image.php

copy from the www.usar4.com

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I haven't check the site, because its not working yet,and does anyone here downloaded the last template? I think the date was 11-22-205 something
There is no updated template yet , the latets one is on the 21st Nov, 2015

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why all these people is bitching about it, we knew that the blue button wasn't upgradable and they would likely release a new one.

I think there was a reason to bitch about the first card since they locked it just to sell more, this time it was Nintendo who blocked the blue button not them.

People like to complain when they are buying this crap to do piracy anyways, serves them right self centered cheap asshats.

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks difficult to tell from the video, but I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy on a N3DSXL to accidentally hit one of the two orange buttons during gameplay.

Kayleea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No diskwriter is needed any more, easier to switch and can be updatable, this sky3ds+ really saves a lot of trouble. Kind of expecting buying one.

Reactions: SLiV3R

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
It's amazing they didn't have updateable firmware on this thing from the very start. It wouldn't surprise me anyways if they found an excuse to sell another version down the line when Nintendo breaks things again.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have an N3DSXL your left ring finger "might" hit it by accident.

I gave my nephew a CFW 2DS for his birthday, since they are cheap lol

When he was trying some games with my N3DS he kept a getting a black screen with a message saying that the gamecard was removed.

I realized that he places his ring fingers below the game card and power button to support the console so he ended pressing them eventually get crap got real in-game lol

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's amazing they didn't have updateable firmware on this thing from the very start. It wouldn't surprise me anyways if they found an excuse to sell another version down the line when Nintendo breaks things again.
Its all a money scheme and people will buy into it the first red card they lied about the 10 game limit
the Blue card was made non updatable on purpose so they can now sell this "orange" card to the same sheep who bought the last two cards. I can guarantee there will be another revision.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Its all a money scheme and people will buy into it the first red card they lied about the 10 game limit
the Blue card was made non updatable on purpose so they can now sell this "orange" card to the same sheep who bought the last two cards. I can guarantee there will be another revision.

Pretty much. I don't own any flashcarts (and I probably won't get this one either) but if I had to root for one it would be Gateway since they go beyond simply emulating a gamecart and they continue to support their product without putting out newer revisions of it. Hopefully one day Gateway will find a way to work on newer firmware so we don't have to tolerate Sky3DS's business practices. But this is good news in the meantime for whoever doesn't have or want to get an exploitable console and knows exactly what they're getting into.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/aHReK9x7e4E?si=PQEzHDwveOnAwiSY lol gang gang