Hacking New Sky3ds flashcart

• Thread starter Seita
  • Start date
  • Views 132,689
  • Replies 916
  • Likes 15
D

Deleted-236924

I get a 404 not found with the link you just gave us, Kelton, but if I take out the / at the end, it loads fine. Odd.

Wait maybe I am like, the chosen one, or something, and it means I must be the one to get a Sky3DS+ and then start a crusade with it or something to convert all the GW peasants to Sky3DS, or something.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not sure if you are trolling...This is cheaper than Sky3DS at launch and Gateway at launch.

True. I haven't seen a price anywhere yet but my guess would be around $95 since it's similar to how the old Sky3DS first was.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I get a 404 not found with the link you just gave us, Kelton, but if I take out the / at the end, it loads fine. Odd.

Wait maybe I am like, the chosen one, or something, and it means I must be the one to get a Sky3DS+ and then start a crusade with it or something to convert all the GW peasants to Sky3DS, or something.
My Vins3ds made the sky3ds gods angry, and made the site to go 404 :(

Reactions: Deleted User

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not everyone has 9.2 CFW ya know.
Even so, this is their third revision. They practically screwed up every current Sky3DS owners that own the first and/or second revision of the cartridge. Just like how when the second revision was released just to remove the game limit.
Who will buy? Idiots? maybe.
I don't know. :P

Reactions: VinsCool
D

Deleted-19228

I'm surprised people are still willing to buy it considering this is their third revision and screwing many current Sky3DS owners that own the first and second revisions.

The first release was a "fuck you" the second and third really aren't. Maybe you aren't old enough to remember NDS cards going from Slot 2 requiring a PassMe device to a CFW using a screwdriver to bridge the point under the battery to allow flashing to Slot 1 then requiring upgradeable flash cards later because Nintendo found out how to block them.

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW! after previous versions they finally added * Firmware updatable *
No. Just no. "Hmph!"

Edit: Maybe I'm a little happy...

Last edited by Neru,
Reactions: hamstrman

lostmytone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so new sky3ds flashcart features should be :

* Switch game back and forth by two orange buttons;
* More easier to use,copy and play,no diskWriter required;
* Compatible with other 3rd party homebrews;
* AP checks solved;
* Firmware updatable.
* Multi-rom support.
* Support any 3DS system version(including the newest 3DS V10.1.0-27U/E/J/K).
* Support all New3DS/3DSLL, 3DS/XL, 2DS consoles(US,EU,JP,KR,AU...).
* Support online game and eShop access.
* Compatible with any MicroSD 2GB,4GB,8GB,16GB,32GB,64GB,128GB SDHC/SDXC card.

got it from the www.usar4.com

c56f3c0c901566220bf09cbe34050a9c.image.300x283.png

This is the only picture i can find from the official site .Hope they will update their site soon !

Last edited by lostmytone,

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Or you could have, you know: Import the games, gotten a Japanese Cubic Ninja in Sky3DS, install *hax2.5, use HANs, and voila!

Why would you want to go through all those troublesome steps just to start playing a game? So much time wasted. Just slot in the Sky3ds and you could start the games already. Of course, if you can't afford to spend more money to get a new cart, then that i would understand. Some ppl just don't want to gift money to the cart companies.

shung1209

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Or you could have, you know: Import the games, gotten a Japanese Cubic Ninja in Sky3DS, install *hax2.5, use HANs, and voila!
Yes, I use sky3ds to use Cubic Ninja with hax2.5 to play region games, i'm actually really not in a hurry with the new flash cards, i just bought monster hunter x and it will take me half a year to switch to another game lol

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
so new sky3ds flashcart features should be :

* Switch game back and forth by two orange buttons;
* More easier to use,copy and play,no diskWriter required;
* Compatible with other 3rd party homebrews;
* AP checks solved;
* Firmware updatable.
* Multi-rom support.
* Support any 3DS system version(including the newest 3DS V10.1.0-27U/E/J/K).
* Support all New3DS/3DSLL, 3DS/XL, 2DS consoles(US,EU,JP,KR,AU...).
* Support online game and eShop access.
* Compatible with any MicroSD 2GB,4GB,8GB,16GB,32GB,64GB,128GB SDHC/SDXC card.

got it from the www.usar4.com
Font in comic sans ms though...

Reactions: Deleted User

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still of the opinion that ninty could block it if they wanted to, but "firmware updatable" sounds pretty good. I think I'd recommend this to friends who don't want to sell their 3ds to buy an exploitable one from a year ago.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first release was a "fuck you" the second and third really aren't. Maybe you aren't old enough to remember NDS cards going from Slot 2 requiring a PassMe device to a CFW using a screwdriver to bridge the point under the battery to allow flashing to Slot 1 then requiring upgradeable flash cards later because Nintendo found out how to block them.
Of course I remember, but that was quite a long time ago and technology advances pretty quickly. Sky3DS should have released an upgradeable flashcart from the very beginning.

Oh well, what's done is done. If people want to buy it, I can't stop them since it's their choice and money. XP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person