Hacking New Skin: Naruto REAL *Animated*

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Even if you don't like Naruto (this was a request, never seen that anime) , check the icon animation, I think I made my best skin ever.

%5B1905%5DNaruto_Real.jpg

Naruto REAL *Animated*

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hihi

Nice skin, although I can see that background getting edited pretty sharpish, lol

I don't understand you, the grey stuff? I was going to make it out of focus and lighter but it wouldn't load so I just went and added a clean pattern behind... I already got bored of having a ton of white and black (as you can see in my rockband skin, which I'm editing later) is that what you are saying?

I got carried away making those icons look right so the background got less time.

backgrounds = 3 hours looking for pictures and 10 minutes making them.
icons = 8 hours getting frames from dvds and making them. lol

actually, I'm surprised such a big and popular anime got so little stuff out there, mostly everything is done by fans and there's very little original art... and I think I saw naruto stuff everywhere on the internet, I think it has always been less than 20 images being heavily edited by 1000 people...
laugh.gif

Hidekiadam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokenet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hihi

The repeating grey pattern, aye

I'm not sure if it's because I'm colourblind or just that it's hard to see but seeing what was selected in the menu was a bit tricky -.o

Anime based skins always good though, lol

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks JPH!

nah... you are not colorblind... actually the only background color choices ended up working gunmetal grey and light pink... and pink is soooo summer '07!! lol

thanks for your comments, fellow skinner Hidekiadam!
yaynds.gif

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yeah, I wish I could disable it. I think that there's some hack you can do to have a different font, I just wish we could get rid of it, before we could even change colors but something changed... here's hoping maybe in firmware 4.0...

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yea some1 did make a font change for the M3 REAL but it does cause problems with text wrapping. As for font colors I you have to know what to type in the theme.ini and I guess no one knows how to change it

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yea some1 did make a font change for the M3 REAL but it does cause problems with text wrapping. As for font colors I you have to know what to type in the theme.ini and I guess no one knows how to change it

you only needed to write the red, green, blue values (255, 255, 255 = white) but now it doesn't work. Too bad, it looked great on some skins...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/