Hardware New SD2Vita Cartridge from China (Available on Taobao)

Evilengine

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Case is overrated. I bought 2 cheap adapters from Malaysia for each 3€ incl. shipping and they work perfect. No need to take them out again, I can take the mSD out, if I need to.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I have my doubts about this, but I seriously hope it works. The current solutions and great and all, but remain to be a workaround. This however would be the perfect replacement if it's true!

Wait so this is just a Sd2vita with case?
For some reason I thought it was a memory card adapter. That's why I said in my previous post that I had some doubts

I guess people who don't have one yet would like them. But I see no reason why anyone who already has an Sd2vita would want one. So it's a pass for me. At least for this price. I'll wait for it to drop under $2 to get one

Reactions: awalsh053
D

Deleted-355425

Wait so this is just a Sd2vita with case?
For some reason I thought it was a memory card adapter. That's why I said in my previous post that I had some doubts

I guess people who don't have one yet would like them. But I see no reason why anyone who already has an Sd2vita would want one. So it's a pass for me. At least for this price. I'll wait for it to drop under $2 to get one

These look good:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SD2VITA-PSV...-60/253114429827?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Reactions: Madridi

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might have to try it. The one I got is somewhat defective. The adapter will have trouble reading my sd randomly, re inserting the sd generally fixes it from telling me to format. Though I end up losing the save I was playing because it corrupts.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
You can check out their article where Hackinformer shunned and made false statements on the OG sd2Vita
Screenshot_27.png Screenshot_28.png Screenshot_29.png Screenshot_30.png

Last edited by Xandrid,

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
very scummy money hungry and greedy ...i will no longer be going to his site...and no longer follow him on twitter its sad what his site has become.......

If you're takling about hackinformer, yes it has become a huge pile of crap... Since they added that stupid ban on AdBlock users, I won't be back again. Screw them they can't stop me from using anything I want on my own PC. Even less when they ruin all my browsing experience with all that ads.

Those cheapos can damage your 250 dlls Vita.

<sarcasm>
Yes they will damage your Vita, better buy one from them at a very expensive price for another cheap manufacturing model.
</sarcasm>

Sometimes people really need to know when they are being lied to... Oh My...!

Last edited by CMDreamer,

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
<sarcasm>
Yes they will damage your Vita, better buy one from them at a very expensive price for another cheap manufacturing model.
</sarcasm>

Sometimes people really need to know when they are being lied to... Oh My...!

Depends on what do you mean by "another cheap manufacturing". Most of the carts out there are based on SD2Vita 1.0 by Gadorach (which is an excelent desing btw), but is pretty much an outdated model and most of the chinese sellers use crappy materials and a lot of people are having issues with those, the only good options out there for SD2Vita 1.0 are Modsiah and Srident. For SD2Vita 2.0 (by Gadorach too) is the cased one, and HackInformer has been working WITH GADORACH HIMSELF. The only sellers for 2.0 are HackInformer and the one from the OP, other ones like the smiley one ARE NOT BASED ON 2.0, those are crappy desings with outstanding flaws.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Depends on what do you mean by "another cheap manufacturing". Most of the carts out there are based on SD2Vita 1.0 by Gadorach (which is an excelent desing btw), but is pretty much an outdated model and most of the chinese sellers use crappy materials and a lot of people are having issues with those, the only good options out there for SD2Vita 1.0 are Modsiah and Srident. For SD2Vita 2.0 (by Gadorach too) is the cased one, and HackInformer has been working WITH GADORACH HIMSELF. The only sellers for 2.0 are HackInformer and the one from the OP, other ones like the smiley one ARE NOT BASED ON 2.0, those are crappy desings with outstanding flaws.

I'd like to know where do hackinformer? gets their parts for building those adapters... Let me guess... China?

Actually almost 90% of electronics parts come from China, because they have the machines to build those and handwork is cheap and they sell them almost for free and even with free shipping...

Where do you think... (lets say Apple) builds their totally overpriced iSucks? Correct! China! Or any other underdeveloped country for that matter.

Hold on, one more thing, Gadorach made open source his/her design, so then any of us could build our own adapters if we'd want/like. So again, I can't understand why they sell them at that overprice (shipping not included).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme or onlyfans?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny to see people start a gofundme for silly shit like a new game system, and then see them get free money, then think, not so funny after all.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme for the homeless
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My dog used to chase off my neighbors cat from our yard, till one day the cat stood its ground, and paw slapped the shit out of my dog, now the cat wonders thru my yard, and my dog don't even care anymore, he's like f that cat. Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So just slap your dog when I'm climbing out urewifes window
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just use the front door, dumbass
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what if you see him?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then slap your dog?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He can tag me in...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah last time I just looked at bigonya and said the heavy works already done
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    That's @slaphappygamer 's job to slap
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh hi nick
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I think he's from Ohio
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ohhioh Nick
    +2