Hacking New Release: Double Dragon Reloaded Alternate Version ( Vita fix, full game)

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys,

First of all I want to Thank Magggas for creating the best double dragon game I've ever played.

This is the link for the Vita version of the openbor game that includes the small fix to prevent the game crashing whenever you reached st3a.

All Credit goes to Magggas for the best double dragon ever made.

Video of the game being played can be seen here.

For info on how to download openbor for you vita refer to this link :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-openbor-vita-port-by-cpasjuste.527852/

EDIT: 2021 OCT 21 2021

Updated version of Double DragonR
this version improves speed performance all across the game for the vita version.
And pretty much nullifies any type of crash.
Even if you downloaded the previous working version you might want to download this version as it vastly improves performance for the Vita.

Update to this version if you have the old version.

https://ufile.io/9n39njcp
new link below : Expires in 29 days:

Back Up download link. (permanent) Thanks to @MadZiontist

Coming soon

Edit: Oct 22 2021

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ir4mio474mz1y8/

Last edited by dragonz,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually skip that it's all working fine.. My actual Ps Vita was playing up I've not used it in a while.. Was having a odd issue with the music player not working.. So I fixed my plug-ins... I did the Attack on Titan 2 English patch Today Also.. Openbor or is working fine now the only question is is there a way to make ALL the games in 16.9 wide-screen? As most start in 4.3 mode.. But the HE MAN game starts in 16.9 mode...

Reactions: dragonz

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually skip that it's all working fine.. My actual Ps Vita was playing up I've not used it in a while.. Was having a odd issue with the music player not working.. So I fixed my plug-ins... I did the Attack on Titan 2 English patch Today Also.. Openbor or is working fine now the only question is is there a way to make ALL the games in 16.9 wide-screen? As most start in 4.3 mode.. But the HE MAN game starts in 16.9 mode...

Actually, some games are intentionally in 4:3 mode because that's how they were developed from the ground up. Now, sometimes you have exceptions where the developers released difrent versions in 4:3 or 16.9 , but than you would need download that specific version.

Reactions: SuperDan

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys, could someone help me out and try to figure out if you can get the second player to start using a ps vita tv? Or Im unsure if the vita let's you do 2 players by using a ds4 or whatever.

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've attached the read only scriptlog.txt that you should replace with your old scriptlog.txt
let me know if this fixes the openbor from not loading at all or taking way to long.

Attachments

• ScriptLog.txt
    0 bytes · Views: 239

MadZiontist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those links to the Vita-fix version of Double Dragon Reloaded Alternate expired months ago, and I haven't been able to find any other spot on the web hosting them. Is that any chance that somebody would post a working link? I would greatly appreciate it. I agree that it's the best Double Dragon game ever produced, and it'd be awesome to be able to play it on my Vita properly!

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those links to the Vita-fix version of Double Dragon Reloaded Alternate expired months ago, and I haven't been able to find any other spot on the web hosting them. Is that any chance that somebody would post a working link? I would greatly appreciate it. I agree that it's the best Double Dragon game ever produced, and it'd be awesome to be able to play it on my Vita properly!

I

I may be able to help,
However the link may only last a few more days before it expires again.

MadZiontist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragonz said:
I may be able to help,
However the link may only last a few more days before it expires again.

Sorry, I missed the notification about your post. Anyways, yeah that would be awesome if you would share that again.

MadZiontist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2021 August 31

new link below : Expires in 29 days:

https://easyupload.io/mvkv4i

(if someone can please try to re-upload this into a mediafire or googledrive - please do so because I was not able to do so.

Please don't forget to give a shout out and thank @magggas as well.

see ya guys -enjoy

Thanks man and @magggas too. I hope he returns to the scene.

Just curious why you didn't go with a host like Mediafire or Google Drive? They both offer free accounts that don't expire.

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man and @magggas too. I hope he returns to the scene.

Just curious why you didn't go with a host like Mediafire or Google Drive? They both offer free accounts that don't expire.

I couldn't get mediafire to work for me,
If you or anyone can reupload it please do so.
And post the link here and I will post it on the OP and give credit to you or anyone else.

MadZiontist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't get mediafire to work for me,
If you or anyone can reupload it please do so.
And post the link here and I will post it on the OP and give credit to you or anyone else.

That sucks. Maybe contact their support. They've been pretty good at helping me out in the past.

But I'll upload it to my account and post a link.

Last edited by MadZiontist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...