New Release: 1263 - Ultimate Beach Soccer (U)

Angelical_1

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
new.gif
1263 - Ultimate Beach Soccer USA 32Mbits (Evasion)

1263_1.PNG
1263_2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : EEPROM_V122[/p]

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
hmm, i'm downloading this right now....
looks okay, but anyone knows how this compares to other soccer games....(though i suppose, this is futsal?)

kingBLAOW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you like good football (soccer) games then DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME. It is horrible. The game is really slow paced, it is like playing in slow motion. The only time that the game "speeds up" is when you are in the act of shooting. Play FIFA 2004, unless you feel you have committed some sins that you feel you need to be punished for. If that is the case, this game is for you!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
If you like good football (soccer) games then DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME. It is horrible. The game is really slow paced, it is like playing in slow motion. The only time that the game "speeds up" is when you are in the act of shooting. Play FIFA 2004, unless you feel you have committed some sins that you feel you need to be punished for. If that is the case, this game is for you!
why did youcall it "football" before you called it Soccer if your from Canada?

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
If you like good football (soccer) games then DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME. It is horrible. The game is really slow paced, it is like playing in slow motion.
Well you'd probably be moving super slow if you had to play soccer on the sand! Do people really play soccer on the SAND?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
why did youcall it "football" before you called it Soccer if your from Canada?

Football is the 'real' name for the sport. Also, unless this sport is played in quicksand, there is no reason the actual game should go that slow. But it is just a bad game overall so I guess that is why.
maybe so, but I was under the impression only people in the UK called it Football, and you shouldnt call it football in North America because then people will get it confused with the actual game we call "Football" in North America.

kingBLAOW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Football is the 'real' name for the sport. Also, unless this sport is played in quicksand, there is no reason the actual game should go that slow. But it is just a bad game overall so I guess that is why.
maybe so, but I was under the impression only people in the UK called it Football, and you shouldnt call it football in North America because then people will get it confused with the actual game we call "Football" in North America. [/quote]
Actually it is called football in every country in the world except in North America. Americans just choose to adopt this name for their own sport. Football is the proper name for the sport, and American Football is the name for football in North America. They just call it football because of it's popularity. They same way we say bacon, not Canadian bacon in Canada.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I understand what you mean, but since theyres no other name for the American football in North America, people should called Soccer..errrrr..Soccer just because it will get confusioning since theyre is no second name for the other one.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I think it's ridiculous to get upset if someone says football one way or another. But it's also ridiculous to say that soccer's REAL name is football. It's REAL name in the US is soccer, and it's REAL name other places is football. That's like saying every word for something is not the REAL word for it unless you say it in it's original language.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I think it's ridiculous to get upset if someone says football one way or another. But it's also ridiculous to say that soccer's REAL name is football. It's REAL name in the US is soccer, and it's REAL name other places is football. That's like saying every word for something is not the REAL word for it unless you say it in it's original language.
im not upset, I could care less, but people could get confused, if someone goes up to a person in North America and says "hey want to go to a football game?" that other person is going to assume he's mean football, the one with touchdowns and all that stuff, so im just saying they should say Soccer in North America to avoid confusing people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1