Hacking New question on lego dimensions dlc.

lafleche

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay....
I have a cfw ps3 (dex 4.82).
Installed lego dimensions (also have portal from wiiu) and was prompted for update which i installed .
So far so good, can play with starterkit.
Now i want to play ghostbusters story pack.
So i place figure on portal and was prompted for download..... Ps3 is not banned atm, so all downloaded and installed just fine.
However, when i want to enter ghostbuster portal the game still says that it needs dlc (which i downloaded and installed a second time but still no dice)

So i tried A-team....same happens. I download and installed dlc, but game does not see dlc being present.

Any clue? ??

lafleche

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know it is not very nice but I would like to 'bump' this as I tried all kinds of tricks and tips but I can't seem to be able to activate lego dimensions DLC on my PS3.

I tried to activate 'the A-team' funpack (as it is the smallest) a dozen times
Is there any trick or some magic setting to activate DLC on a CFW ps3 (4.82 dex)? Are there some -unknown to me- pre-requisites.

I have an unbanned account and ps3 with online capabilities

Although PSNPATCH -when trying to activate RAP and EDAT- claims that my ps3 is not activated I do have my PS3 activated (through account and so on). Can that be an issue and how to solve?

lafleche

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Again a bump as I still have an issue that it seems that dlc for this game doesn't seem to be registered as downloaded and activated.
Also have this game now for ps4 (not softmodded) and that downloads dlc just fine.

Does a dexed ps3 has any issues with other games with dlc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, what's pokerogue?