New PS3 from store

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by lukands, Nov 25, 2010.

1. lukands
    OP

lukands I took the little bus here

Mar 27, 2009
    Estonia
    Your mamas house
    Looking to get a brand new PS3 from the local store, anybody bought one recently? what firmware is on them? have they started selling them with higher then 3.41?

2. PlayStation 3

PlayStation 3 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2010
    Canada
    hurry up! they're still 3.41 for now. my friend just bought one and it was on 3.41.

I updated my PS3 to 3.50. now i gotta downgrade

3. Sao Mortel

Sao Mortel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 23, 2008
    Canada
    Montreal
    No it will be 3.40 or 3.41. Anyways if youre really unlucky just take it back saying you tought there was a game with it and youre not satisfied or some bullshit like that...

4. synce

synce だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん

Nov 5, 2009
    Comoros
    If it's manufactured September and earlier I think you're good, but there's a downgrader now and the hack isn't perfect. I'm actually holding out until I see that new games like GT5 can be played on JB

5. Cmurda187

Cmurda187 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    The depths of HELL
    Either new or go to your local pawn shop and buy one. I just purchased one from a pawn shop and it had 3.01 firmware as well as other OS. But I ended up upgrading it anyway to 3.41. At the pawn shop you will probably get 50-60% off. I got an 80gig for $145.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice