PS1/2 new ps3 firmware out!!

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
it seem that sony have released a new ps3 firmware 2.42 which improves the playback quality of some PS3 and Playstation Format software..
errrhh..... right..... i'm still awating for some games/patch which support trophy and in-game music... COME ON SONY!!!

my current psn level is 1

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
-lildeemo- said:
i have a ps3 and think the trophy crap is just a bad rip off of 360 achievments so trophies dont bother me wen playing ps3

Horrible ripoff....LAME ripoff
grog.gif

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Super Stardust HD is the only one I have with Trophy support ... they dont actually bother me they are a rip off of the 360 achievements ... I think they are a good idea and it adds something new to a game and it costs nothing so wheres the harm ?

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
uncharted has been patched with trophy support

QUOTE said:
Uncharted trophies now available

A trophy file is now available for Uncharted on the PS3, weighing in at 13MB, the file contains 47 trophies, 17 hidden ones and 1 platinum. It's time to fire up the game again...

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If obtained trophies can be used for something constructive, it'd be benchmarking.
If they are just an otaku-meter like gamerscore, it'd be copying.

I like achievements/trophies because they give you rather specific extra goals to try. And those goals can introduce new gameplay which would be rarely found without achievemnts/trophies.
To list a few examples, beating the entire game without dying, beating the entire game with one character/style/weapon/whatever else, collecting every single thing out there, doing every side-quests, maxing character/skill/etc levels, using a certain character to interact with other characters, performing a specific action number of times (kinda helps spamming balance-breaking moves).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands