OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not much to see in that video... the sprites look pretty cute though ;3

haha, yes they are cute =)

hope they will be more characters. From the website, i count 16 players for each version. 3 teams per version

side genius : seigaku (9 characters), shienhouji (5), and fudomine (2)
side king : hyotei (7), rikkaidai (8), higa chu (1)

Crystal drive have all the teams and some extras characters from comics, 54 characters.

IainDS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've said it to my friends before. I want a wifi tennis game for ds
frown.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, this game will rule. The POT series is awesome.

EDIT: If you look at some of the posts in this topic in the right manner, it sounds like everyone loves weed. pot rules!
emot-roflolmao.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, the little player avatars remind me so much of Hot Shots Golf avatars. Other then that, I have never heard of this franchise before...looks good tho. If it has RPG elements like Mario Tennis on the GBA and GBC then I will definetely be interested.

- Fitzy

Nomearod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, the little player avatars remind me so much of Hot Shots Golf avatars. Other then that, I have never heard of this franchise before...looks good tho. If it has RPG elements like Mario Tennis on the GBA and GBC then I will definetely be interested.

- Fitzy

In the first one there wasn't nothing about improving the characters, but Driving Smash looks very different and some screens points that way.

---

Does anyone know if online mode is confirmed?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
as long as it's no more difficult to play than the first one (due to language barrier since the first one was fine)

eggs

Trophies
XP
Country
It's been dumped if Tennis no Ouji-Sama: Driving Smash! Side Genius is the Jap name for it ?

Also what the first one called ? So i can check it out, thanks
tongue.gif

Nomearod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's been dumped if Tennis no Ouji-Sama: Driving Smash! Side Genius is the Jap name for it ?

Also what the first one called ? So i can check it out, thanks
tongue.gif

Tennis no Ouji-Sama 2005 - Crystal Drive

----------

Menus Guide:

In the first menu you have 4 options:

1 - Creat a new team
2- Load you team
3- Don't know
4- Options

In the Options menu you have things like:
-Gallery
-Shop
-Password (unlock characters? )
-Send present (demo?)
-Local multiplayer

Back to the first menu.

First you creat a team by choosing 3 characters. You give a name to you file and to your team.

After that you will go to the same screen you'll allways be after loading your save file.

UPDATE: See the screenshot...

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/672/menutn4.png

mugenk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'm a little deceive, o_o we don't controle the character, we just touch them to bully them, that's all you can do >_

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the guide, i only managed to figure a little of it out last night. it's more complex than the first one /_\

Nomearod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm a little deceive, o_o we don't controle the character, we just touch them to bully them, that's all you can do >_<

During the trains you can't control the characters. However, if you touch them something happens. I think it makes them more concentrate, but I really don't know.

During the games, you can play with the stylus + d-pad or with the d-pad+buttons.

I prefer the second option because if you play with the stylus you just press A or B in the screen...
wacko.gif

So far, I like it. I0ve played 5 or 6 games but lost all of them 3-0
nyanya.gif
However, I'm starting to win some points and already got two 40-15 (but lost XD ).

This is a game that needs some time to get used to but I think it's worth. An online mode would be awesome :'(

-----
About the training, you can change the exercise (which will level up other attributes) in the 5th option.

If you look to my picture in the previous post there's a option that says "More Status (order the players)". This option is only available in the "match" days. Here you can decide which players will play doubles (the first two).

However, in the other days you can change the training in this menu. A translation would be pretty useful since you don't know which skills you're developing and which ones need more training.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD