ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having no problems with the website. Although it might of been down when you checked it last.
Try it now, if not I'm out of ideas haha. And yeah you do get your updates from the website.

EvilBakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
EDIT:
Nevermind this message

I tried it and it worked without a ban

i was asking if, using Powersaves to change your hunter's name on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate you could get banned after going online

I tried and no, you don't get banned

So if you don't like your hunter's name anymore and want to change it, feel free to do so :yay:

Reactions: alpha_noj

Ezekial711

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you get banned for obtaining items from monsters you haven't killed yet with powersaves on MH4U once you go online? Like are there equipment checks like in MH Tri?

xxxxnoodlexxxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Used my Powersaves on Omega Ruby last night, and now it doesn't work. Plug it in and I get a constant loop between the Save Load page, Insert Cartridge page, and local cartridge error or something like that. Cleaned the cartridge, reinstalled powersaves, etc. Nothing has worked. Bought this thing 100% for Pokemon and now I can't use it. The game works fine in my system, by the way. Anyone know how to fix this?

melfice18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a gateway I know that the flashcart won't work on powersave

what if I edit the XXX.sav to XXX.bin and place it in the powersave folder with proper naming convention and from there I'll inject the cheat.. and after injecting the cheat. rename it again to .sav and import it the gateway.. do you think it will work?

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what if I edit the XXX.sav to XXX.bin and place it in the powersave folder with proper naming convention and from there I'll inject the cheat.. and after injecting the cheat. rename it again to .sav and import it the gateway.. do you think it will work?
That may work if you have a legit cartridge but probably not, if you do use SDF to put the save on the cartridge (export than import to CTR card) , use the codes, extract the save via SDF and import it to SD

melfice18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the reply. I'll try that. I still have my cartridges piled on my drawer. right now I just need to buy a powersave dongle. hope it works..

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else having problems with their Cyber Gadget?

Mine keeps saying this -"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
If you click Quit, the application will close immediately."

I heard they are blocking non JP players

munchluxe63

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan

I've looked inside a Powersaves file, and it has it's own header and the encrypted save data. Looks like you cannot use any arbitrary save file since it will not contain that header (and is probably not encrypted in the case of flashcart saves or possibly not encrypted in the same way in the case of CIA saves).

Is direct save editing possible with this? Like with a hex editor? Or are the saves encrypted...

No. You will still have to decrypt the save data since Powersaves files are encrypted.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having problems with their Cyber Gadget?

Mine keeps saying this -"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
If you click Quit, the application will close immediately."

I heard they are blocking non JP players
It's working fine for me. It sounds like it is a software issue on your end unfortunately.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
It's working fine for me. It sounds like it is a software issue on your end unfortunately.

Yeah,I think Im gonna have to unistall it and try again this weekend.

On another note,two questions.

1.Whats the likely hood of Powersaves doing a code to change the colour of your trainer card?

2. does the cosplay Pikachu code work on changing any Pikachu into one,regardless if its male or female?

Linkmaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I started using my Powersaves again after not using it for about 6 months. Everytime i try to apply a code, i get "an error has occured processing your Game File". I was able to get it to work once after messing with it for about 20 minutes, but only once. I've attempted to use a few different USB cables and clean both the inside of the PowerSaves and clean my game card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone