ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

IdahoNate153

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but new codes for Alpha Sapphire, and Omega Ruby, including alternate forms for Diancie (Normal, and Mega), Hoopa (Normal, and Alternate), Groudon (Normal, and Primal), and finally IV Modifier Codes. Also there are Ball, Nature, Shiny Modifiers, and a cloning codes, which means we can finally create custom Pokemon.

Oli Tc

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but new codes for Alpha Sapphire, and Omega Ruby, including alternate forms for Diancie (Normal, and Mega), Hoopa (Normal, and Alternate), Groudon (Normal, and Primal), and finally IV Modifier Codes. Also there are Ball, Nature, Shiny Modifiers, and a cloning codes, which means we can finally create custom Pokemon.
Can we get any pokemon through powersaves in ORAS then? Cause so far I knew it was still missing a wondercard code to get any pokemon as we have in X/Y (throwing away masterballs).

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Know what I'd like to see them try? Codes that let you rebattle the legendaries. Like if I happened to catch one, but got rid of I for some reason. It'd likely work better with the postgame ones. The storyline ones I wouldn't expect though

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Posting to confirm that perma-megas via Powersaves works for secret base teams. I had a friend battle my NPC, and my perma-Diancie showed up in battle already mega evolved. (I also had a Gardevoir which mega evolved on a previous turn). So ya, can't wait till more perma mega codes come out. I put a life-orbed perma Primal Groudon with life orb on the team. It's a triple battle format and I feel sorry for the poor souls that come across it. :D

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posting to confirm that perma-megas via Powersaves works for secret base teams. I had a friend battle my NPC, and my perma-Diancie showed up in battle already mega evolved. (I also had a Gardevoir which mega evolved on a previous turn). So ya, can't wait till more perma mega codes come out. I put a life-orbed perma Primal Groudon with life orb on the team. It's a triple battle format and I feel sorry for the poor souls that come across it. :D
Primal Groudon, Mega Rayquaza and Primal Kyogre should do the trick for infinite rage.

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

how is the order or even pokemon that appear on the npc decided ? still didnt figure that out yet. id like to give what your doing a try.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I`m so glad we have that 'rename traded pokemon' code!

Finally my Hoopa can be mine with the nickname I`ve had picked out for it since I first got it; "Shun"

sat

Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason, it seems like when they add additionalcodes, there's a delay in the website being updated to reflect the most recently added codes. I wonder why?
Probably stops everyone from using the code at once. Anyways, was there any new coded added?

IdahoNate153

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solved.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    63.4 KB · Views: 385

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
List of added codes

A Bunch of Tools
EV Codes
Quick Hatch
Giratina Alt form code

Items that repeat in Bunch of Tools. Which those repeats will be removed if you sort them a couple times. The items that have no use at all are removed from "A Bunch of Tools". Which saves space and the amount of the item is 900, makes it easier if you have 900 leftovers instead of 999.
*Razor Claw
*Razer Fang
*Deep Sea Scale
*Deep Sea Tooth
*Dubious Disc
*Electirizer
*King's Rock
*Protector
*Magmarizer
*Reaper Cloth

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?