ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm tired of waiting =.= at least give us similar treatment with EU and Aus version at some point this week.
I might get the Cyber Gadget, since the new 3DS won't be available internationally this year, so I might get the Japanese one instead
With the updated CPU, I hope I can play ORAS with better frame rate this time

Nope. They [the New 3DSs] won't be around till next year; US and Europe regions. And as many people have said, all we can do is wait for the IV codes.

Reactions: thagrouch

Stedus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. They won't be around till next year. I assume the same thing can be said about the US version?

The New Nintendo 3DS is priced at 16,000 yen ($154) and the New Nintendo 3DS XL is priced at 18,800 yen ($181). Both will be out October 11 in Japan.

Source: Kotaku

US version should be released at the beginning of next year.

Since we can play English language in Japanese version of PKM XY, I don't see they will remove such option in ORAS. Also, Cyber Gadget might provide faster supports for new games rather than waiting for Datel to add their codes

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
US version should be released at the beginning of next year.

Since we can play English language in Japanese version of PKM XY, I don't see they will remove such option in ORAS. Also, Cyber Gadget might provide faster supports for new games rather than waiting for Datel to add their codes

The reason I don't import a Japanese 3DS and X/Y for CG is that I lack the funds that suffice for the necessary equipment.

And I hate to bring this up again, but this isn't the place for CG chatting... we might have to continue this on PM.

akin09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone knows how to fix a bricked pokemon x cart?
I apply the cloning code. all went fine until this error came up after downloading the save
ss3.png

I dont know what happen.. no chime or what so over.. and if it did was faulty usb cable.. the error should no cart found or insert game cart right?

I can still do back up and restore to my game cart. but my 3ds wont read it. 3ds shows a blank slot..
even if i apply other codes. that error pops up

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apply the cloning code. all went fine until this error came up after downloading the save
View attachment 10051

I dont know what happen.. no chime or what so over.. and if it did was faulty usb cable.. the error should no cart found or insert game cart right?

I can still do back up and restore to my game cart. but my 3ds wont read it. 3ds shows a blank slot..

id restore to a previous backup from before the issue started. then see if the 3ds recognizes that.

j_smith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 10051

You're pretty much sol. It's happened to me before and yeah not much you can do. It's bricked

Chris Wargo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a question for the guys that have the codes. Is it true they added it so you can give the IVs to all Pokemon in a box instead of 1 at a time? I know its probably true but just want to be sure.

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually looking at the codes right now. There are codes to apply 31 IV's up to 10 Pokemon in box 1, I think that's how it is. Slots 1 - 10. I'm gonna try it out later. Also, there aren't any nature codes up at the moment though, hoping they put them up soon.

jirachi-potato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Massacre of the English language, much? Do you mean, "Does Powersaves brick games often?" or " Does Powersaves brick games saves often?"

Not everyone is fluent in English. :/

does bricke power save often games?

If your Wi-Fi is bad, it can brick your game if it disconnects during writing save/reading save, but just to be sure, ensure your Wi-Fi is working well and replace the mini usb connector that comes with it with another mini usb.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not everyone is fluent in English. :/

If your Wi-Fi is bad, it can brick your game if it disconnects during writing save/reading save, but just to be sure, ensure your Wi-Fi is working well and replace the mini usb connector that comes with it with another mini usb.
thx for your answer :) and sry for my bad english. does gives a cheat for az floette?

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
okay :/ i have only the az floette of the community save. does i can download the torchic event a lot of times with out in game problems?

akin09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
id restore to a previous backup from before the issue started. then see if the 3ds recognizes that.

I'll try again if they servers are not busy.. because some say that if it was really bricked, powersaves wouldn't read it. In my case. powersaves can read it well. The only issues is when I try to apply some code, then that error show up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F