ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

DomesticTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey! i'm kinda new to this thread but i hope to get more active throught the forums. so i got a powersaves recently, and it's great so far, but i keep getting a error with "Web Operation Failed" everytime i try to use it with animal crossing. can someone help me out with this? i think it might just be that my save is too large and the internet connection between datel's servers are just timing out, or just something on datel's side that isn't compatible with acnl so far. i'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out with it. thanks!

EDIT: oh yeah, and powersaves works with my other games as well, it works fine for pokemon x.

I have the same problem with my pokemon x and noone ever helped me ( from datel or anything... ) if you discover anything lmk

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just gotta say, Cyber Gadget adding X and Y support was probably the best thing that ever happened to us Powersaves owners. Without it, we probably wouldnt have access to all those tool items, and the (potentially awesome) IV codes

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
what pic are you talking about ?
BlPXJsoCQAAe_vh.png

Reactions: wiiluver135

Daniel Sahr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That picture is nightmare fuel! Oh, on the powersaves official page I noticed that the Japanese version of Pokemon X listed 777 codes while Jap. Y and U.S. Y and X listed 776 codes. What is that extra code?

JiN1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever Kaphotics says is what I believe honestly. I mean, Datel didn't get all of those codes by themselves. Go check the code descriptions for EV Training bags for example. If he gave them some codes to begin with, I'm pretty sure he has a good idea of what they plan to do or not.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Whatever Kaphotics says is what I believe honestly. I mean, Datel didn't get all of those codes by themselves. Go check the code descriptions for EV Training bags for example. If he gave them some codes to begin with, I'm pretty sure he has a good idea of what they plan to do or not.
Kaphotics never physically gave them anything, nor would he know better than I what codes Datel will use.. Datel just reads the PPorg wiki most likely

Reactions: JiN1337

JiN1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaphotics never physically gave them anything, nor would he know better than I what codes Datel will use.. Datel just reads the PPorg wiki most likely

Ah, so they basically just read his research? I would think they would have contacted him pertaining to his research at the very least.. :/

Wow reading the Wiki he really DID a lot of the work, did Datel even MAKE ANY OF these?

JiN1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Datel is taking a big leap from the norm with the All Tool Items code...Moon Balls, Attack X 6? Flying Gem? Something tells me Flying Gem is banned on X/Y at the moment, but I don't have anyone to trade it with. Anyone wanna test this with me? I'll give you a 6IV Talonflame attached with a Flying Gem (if it goes through). You don't need Powersaves either, but it doesn't matter if you do. PM me your friend code if anyone is interested. In case you were wondering why I'm interested in the Flying Gem so much is because of Acrobatics with Talonflame...

KROWBOT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Datel is taking a big leap from the norm with the All Tool Items code...Moon Balls, Attack X 6? Flying Gem? Something tells me Flying Gem is banned on X/Y at the moment, but I don't have anyone to trade it with. Anyone wanna test this with me? I'll give you a 6IV Talonflame attached with a Flying Gem (if it goes through). You don't need Powersaves either, but it doesn't matter if you do. PM me your friend code if anyone is interested. In case you were wondering why I'm interested in the Flying Gem so much is because of Acrobatics with Talonflame...

All the unreleased items cant be traded over wifi.

Reactions: JiN1337

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone notice that the "All Tools Item" code gives us Cherish Balls? I wonder....
Also. Has anyone tried to use a Soul Dew on a Mega Lati@s?

JiN1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone notice that the "All Tools Item" code gives us Cherish Balls? I wonder....
Also. Has anyone tried to use a Soul Dew on a Mega Lati@s?

Yeah, we got Cherish Balls, Moon Balls, Flying Gem, etc. Soul Dew is a held item, they can't hold both. One or the other.

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could use another tool to get a permanent mega and have that hold the Soul Dew. But you can't do that with Powersaves alone, so this is the wrong thread to ask in! :)

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You could use another tool to get a permanent mega and have that hold the Soul Dew. But you can't do that with Powersaves alone, so this is the wrong thread to ask in! :)

I know but some people have Mega Latios without the Mega Stone and since people can get the Soul Dew from all "All Tools Code", it sort of relates to Powersaves.

JiN1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I had just created 999x cherish ball?? its so normal??

Not sure what you're saying, but no it is not "normal". Normally you're not supposed to be able to obtain the actual Cherish Ball, just Pokemon from WonderCards and online events, will appear in one.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
That serena pic will haunt me forever o.o
I've never been to bothered about the pokeball tbh i dont see whats so special about them.
Ik that some have different capturing abilities and rates but still dont really give one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat