ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has any heard anything from them I email them about 3 days ago on key exchange to Japanese but no response back I'm think of emailing them again since I heard no response from them? Or should I wait ?

Man I getting jealous of those with hoopa and the other one !

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ohhhh oh okay sorry i didnt know that
to be fair they did say it in the post
I purchased a Cyber Gadget off Ebay for £50 free postage,a used JP Pokemon X cart for £25 free postage and just bought a JP 3DS for £95 free postage-if you want Hoopa and Volcanion Nyancat,I can always create you one as you don't live far from me

but im guilty of only half reading stuff myself sometimes:P

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, even if he does inject one into his game, Hoopa and Volcanion won`t be able to be traded over wi-fi. He`d have to be in the same room as you; it was the same way with Diancie

Yup. Vetta already told me the same thing: looks like he can't do anything until Hoopa/Volcanion are declared official by Nintendo. But let's talk about something else: why do you think that door at the Kalos Power Plant is locked? The one to the eastern edge?

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup. Vetta already told me the same thing: looks like he can't do anything until Hoopa/Volcanion are declared official by Nintendo. But let's talk about something else: why do you think that door at the Kalos Power Plant is locked? The one to the eastern edge?

No one knows why.
And it would be local for the Hoopa and Volcanion.
We did not mention WiFi for the last time...

Oh yeah.
Just bought Tomodachi Life and is says my version of the cartridge is not supported? Help ?

C0dem8kr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No one knows why.
And it would be local for the Hoopa and Volcanion.
We did not mention WiFi for the last time...

Oh yeah.
Just bought Tomodachi Life and is says my version of the cartridge is not supported? Help ?

Look at the front of the cart, bottom right corner and it should tell you what region the cart is from.
For example, my pokemon Y game says: LNA-CTR-EK2P-EUR
The last bit is for region. Remember that only games from your region will work on your version of powersaves, i.e. EU games can only be edited on EU version of powersaves.

Reactions: Nyancat

SMNT999

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys. I am new here. I am very happy with Powersaves 3DS. What I want to know, is: "Was anyone able to edit own savegames successfully?"
I heard you can do that with Powersaves but I don't know how. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks for your replies.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. I am new here. I am very happy with Powersaves 3DS. What I want to know, is: "Was anyone able to edit own savegames successfully?"
I heard you can do that with Powersaves but I don't know how. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks for your replies.

Depends what you mean "Edit"? You can edit things like add megastones/change Pokeballs etc

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think of Fire Emblem for example. Max Gold is fine but can you edit MAX HP or anything like that?
powersaves, is what you see is what you get, if there is no code there you cant do it

the only exception i know of is with pokemon where you can specify a certain pokemon to obtain by having a certain amount of master balls in your inventory, but thats it in terms of customized codes for powersaves, you may of been confused with the cyber gadget save editor that was released for japan only that allows complete customization of the saves...but again this only works on Japanese games

Nyancat

Trophies
XP
Country
I checked what region my Tomodachi Life cart was and it's EUR like all my other games?
I bought it from GAME. Can't think of anything else that could be an error.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
unless they have a different revision like how mario kart has the v1.0 and the v1.1 carts...pretty sure its the same message people received in those situations too

is there a eshop update for tomodachi life that might of been included on newer carts?
...or possibly a revision with different language options :huh:

Nyancat

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll check now.
Edit: Just seen an update on eShop and yes it said the v.1.1 update so hopefully after I install the update it'll work.
Edit2: Still doesn't work. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT