ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the love of all that is good and decent, can we not let this degenerate into the quagmire that was one of the death nails in the original thread.

Hackers are entitled to keep their work to themselves. People don't have to be happy about somebody not sharing. Let's just agree to disagree before this spirals out of control again.

Reactions: signz

kimboogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we really need an alternative to powersaves

There will be new Cyber Gadget's saveEditor 2 in this late August. I don't think they are gonna let you edit unreleased Pokemons but you never know.

Edit. I believe this will only work on Japanese 3DS.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There will be new Cyber Gadget's saveEditor 2 in this late August. I don't think they are gonna let you edit unreleased Pokemons but you never know.
Unless it can be used to get the 3DS to sign the save file, it won't help one bit.

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless it can be used to get the 3DS to sign the save file, it won't help one bit.

Cyber's current save editor saves files and lets you custom hex edit saves (and signs them), iirc. Doesn't support newer encrypted games or card2, though, I think?

I could totally be wrong.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyber's current save editor saves files and lets you custom hex edit saves (and signs them), iirc. Doesn't support newer encrypted games or card2, though, I think?

I could totally be wrong.

I think that you are correct on that one. That is what I heard awhile back as well.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sure hope this Cyber save editor thing isnt region locked....but, the chances of it NOT being locked are very slim...

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
BTW, there will be new even in japan , in Tohoku Pokemon Center
they have a Shiny Jirachi ... yes
a legit Shiny Jirachi

some one should inform project pokemon for that , so datel could be in touch with them

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we trade Powersaves through this thread? I am looking for a "Good/Perfect Start" save for Fire Emblem with things like max stats, all items, etc. There are not many cheats for that game :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol