ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Everybody.. i have problems with my powersaves 3ds.. on update 1.18 it works perfectly.. since 1.19 it doesnt it says web operation failed.. irewall and antivirus is off.. compatibility is on windows 7 and adminstator.. what can i do pls. ?? help :(:cry:

Well, your problem could be caused by a multitude of reasons...
*Faulty USB cord.
*Email is not registered.
*Faulty Powersaves device.
*Bad Game Card.

I doubt it's the second one. It's probably the one of the first three theories I have.

Dewdrops

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I had the same problem and actually it was the Powersaves support team that helped when they sent the standard e-mail to get me to check what's wrong on my end. You can thank them too. Glad it worked out for you.

bubulinaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My email is right ..wehre must it registration?? I have two powerssves no one works since 1.19..in 1.18 it works.. i have auf New uns Cable from playstation grr ; (

bubulinaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Have New usb cable.. from playstation.. i have all of the tipps in the Support email done.. But doesnt work.. can someone Help me in Skype ? Pls x.x.

Evilpape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need reply ASAP, I'm applying an ACNL code and it's stuck on Downloading Save, it's been like this for about 10 minutes.

I had the same problem applying a code to Pokemon, Task Manager > Powersaves 3ds >End process might not be the safest thing to do but my cart still works.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My email is right ..wehre must it registration?? I have two powerssves no one works since 1.19..in 1.18 it works.. i have auf New uns Cable from playstation grr ; (

Okay, here's how you register your email address: open Powersaves, go to "Options", type your email address and the license key on the manual of your Powersaves. Remember, license keys are region-locked.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem applying a code to Pokemon, Task Manager > Powersaves 3ds >End process might not be the safest thing to do but my cart still works.
Yeah I guess I'll have to it's been stuck for about 1 and a half hours now.
EDIT: I done it and yeah my carts fine thanks for the information on that. One question, can ACNL carts get corrupted or bricked?

rookief

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i read that many ppl has some kind of problem with their powersaves. doesnt look like mine.
anyway 1.18 is fine for a long time, then one fine day i ran powersaves 1.18 and inserted my pokemon y it just loops between 3 screens: insert cartridge, red exclamation mark, contents page at a really really fast pace maybe 0.3 seconds. it cant read my pokemon y i have no idea why, so i updated to 1.19 but it has the same problem. i tried my pokemon x and it gave the same problem. help?

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
i read that many ppl has some kind of problem with their powersaves. doesnt look like mine.
anyway 1.18 is fine for a long time, then one fine day i ran powersaves 1.18 and inserted my pokemon y it just loops between 3 screens: insert cartridge, red exclamation mark, contents page at a really really fast pace maybe 0.3 seconds. it cant read my pokemon y i have no idea why, so i updated to 1.19 but it has the same problem. i tried my pokemon x and it gave the same problem. help?
Sometimes Powersaves just plays up and there's nothing you can do unless you have made a silly error or region issues.

rookief

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sometimes Powersaves just plays up and there's nothing you can do unless you have made a silly error or region issues.

but i've not done anything different since the start... if it works before then it shudn't be region issuses right? cos mine was for another region and i emailed them for a new license code and it worked since, until now!! i don get it.. anyone else has the same problem?

Gaffney

Trophies
Website
profile.cheezburger.com
XP
Country

I had the same problem, but I had it with every game, then I realised that I hadn't put the license key in properly and then i fixed it up and it's working now

Evilpape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I guess I'll have to it's been stuck for about 1 and a half hours now.
EDIT: I done it and yeah my carts fine thanks for the information on that. One question, can ACNL carts get corrupted or bricked?

You're welcome

Also new pokemon tool item codes, all the trade evolution items have been added.

Reactions: hiten

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1