ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thanks but I think there would be one problem with that, my 3ds doesn't have a spring where you input your game so I have to constantly pull it out and in whenever I wanna put in or take out a game. it takes a while to recognise it but if it takes up to 30 mins, just on a

Will just try a new usb cable for your power saves they are cheep to get and you may be good there, that was my prob when that was going on with me because they sent me a bad usb cable but as for your 3DS i would buy a new spring and install it if i was you. But the Cheats they have about any kind of items and money in bank and on hand. But the money cheat kinda takes the fun out of the game tho.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, hopedully. I just really want him. But I do hope we get Latiosite back along with Floette.

Ya, you know, you tell us almost every post, at least 4 times a day. Why don't you give it a rest, and most of the other stuff you talk about, because it's never on topic and you are spamming up this group. Some of us, like me, like to find out the latest news on powersaves, like maybe what is out, what could be causing problems, causing save game bricks, whatever. But instead to find the couple of posts that are good, I find mostly your posts and a few others that are about the same thing, which is nothing.

Show some restraint.

Okay, that being said, I was very bummed to find out that If you put the megastones on pokemon and put them in the bank, they don't have them when they get out of the bank. =(

I use powersaves on my pokemon X, but have a digital copy of Pokemon Y that I play. I had this great idea of a mega evolution team, but i guess I have to find the stones myself. lol

Ulithium_Dragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea if code support will ever be added for the older Pokemon games? I guess there's less of a point since they're not encrypted to the high heavens, but I'd still prefer not to have to rely on multiple different programs that essentially do the same exact thing... :3

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea if code support will ever be added for the older Pokemon games? I guess there's less of a point since they're not encrypted to the high heavens, but I'd still prefer not to have to rely on multiple different programs that essentially do the same exact thing... :3

Edit: Wow I need to majorly shrink that banner, hang on...

Edit2: Is that still too big? It's a shame I can't just put it in a spoiler...
If you are looking for cheat support for the DS games, they make a different Action Replay for those. Powersaves works for 3DS games only.

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are looking for cheat support for the DS games, they make a different Action Replay for those. Powersaves works for 3DS games only.

The adapter is basically a plug with the correct shape and a serial <-> USB chip so you could technically code a piece of software that uses the dongle to work with NDS games.
However, that is quite pointless considering how cheap flashcards are nowadays.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The adapter is basically a plug with the correct shape and a serial <-> USB chip so you could technically code a piece of software that uses the dongle to work with NDS games.
However, that is quite pointless considering how cheap flashcards are nowadays.

I know that, but for some new user who is coming in here asking when they will add cheat support for DS games, it is much easier to tell them that Powersaves does not support DS games and that they need to go buy an Action Replay since there is also a high likelihood that they will also not know about DS flash carts either (which I agree with you that they are a great investment.) I was just trying to keep it simple for the new guy.

Reactions: aftokinito

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
I just checked about 2 minutes ago on Powersaves, nothing. But there may be something as the day goes on like the Latiasite but I didn't think I would wake up to it although it would've been good lol.

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone experiencing "The Web Operation Failed"?

Ive tried reinstalling, made sure my KEY and Email were correct, waiting a couple days and at different times of the day ect.
ive emailed them but they take daaaays to reply and might not even reply.
idk i dont really need it, its just that, it kinda sucks that i pay money for something that wont work the way it should sometimes. AHHHH!! damn powersaves lol

Im on PST btw. :]

Nyancat

Trophies
XP
Country

Ive tried reinstalling, made sure my KEY and Email were correct, waiting a couple days and at different times of the day ect.
idk i dont really need it, its just that, it kinda sucks that i pay money for something that wont work the way it should sometimes. AHHHH!! damn powersaves lol

Have you checked that your game isn't corrupted? Put it in your 3DS and see if it is because that was the answer to my problem either that or the servers just busy which is unlikely.

guruswamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Run as admin or wait for a while

Sometimes happends that "that day" in "that hour" dont want to work

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
News on projectpokemon:

Pokemon X/Y ROMs Decrypted

Posted at 2014-05-12 07:49:32 GMT by Bond697
Slashmolder and Bond697 have hit another milestone in their work on the 3DS: ROM decryption. They have managed to decrypt Pokemon X and Y and have dumped their ExeFS and RomFS. The ExeFS is the executable filesystem(the main game engine/binary in the ROM) and the RomFS is the ROM filesystem(the data and CRO portion of the ROM). This will greatly speed up and simplify data mining efforts and also provides access to the rest of the game's code via the CRO files in the ROM filesystem. CROs are the 3DS equivalent of Windows DLLS.

Reactions: cearp and leowalle

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any updates on codes?

I'm assuming that you mean for Pokemon. I checked about 5 minutes ago and there were no new codes. Given their recent track record, I wouldn't expect an update to the Pokemon codes until mid week since they have shifted to a once a week update lately. I could be wrong though since that is only my opinion, and I have no facts to back that up.

Reactions: leerpsp

Nyancat

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm assuming that you mean for Pokemon. I checked about 5 minutes ago and there were no new codes. Given their recent track record, I wouldn't expect an update to the Pokemon codes until mid week since they have shifted to a once a week update lately. I could be wrong though since that is only my opinion, and I have no facts to back that up.
Just looked a 5sec a go and there is no new codes at all. :D
Okay, thanks and yeah I did mean Pokémon.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder what kind of codes they could do for Hometown Story.. Maybe something like max money, all items x99, all Blue Feather parts, all villagers, store size modifier. *hint hint in case one of the Datel guys reads this thread*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk