ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm getting New Leaf in a couple of months time so does anyone have like a document or something with AC: NL ?

AN New Leaf Is fun has codes for a lot of stuff you will like what you see but i can tell you that it takes about 20 to 30 min to like add the codes to the game its a big game so it takes for ever to read from the card and wright to the card but its worth it so worth it. :D

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Its main Max Money in bank account and item in your bag
AN New Leaf Is fun has codes for a lot of stuff you will like what you see but i can tell you that it takes about 20 to 30 min to like add the codes to the game its a big game so it takes for ever to read from the card and wright to the card but its worth it so worth it. :D
Okay thanks but I think there would be one problem with that, my 3ds doesn't have a spring where you input your game so I have to constantly pull it out and in whenever I wanna put in or take out a game. it takes a while to recognise it but if it takes up to 30 mins, just on a pokemon save it gets corrupted, and I don't even remove the cart. I think it just doesn't recognise it in the middle of the save it's like my Powersaves doesn't like me :blink: so long story short I think that my cartridge would stop being recognised before 30 minutes..

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We could speculate all day, every day on what codes Datel will release and when. Or we can just not talk about it and hope that one day we wake up to a surprise, a la latiasite...
Im looking foward to this week because we might get AZ Floette and Latiosite codes! I think we probably will because we got Latiasite and it hasn't even been taken down yet!

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Im looking foward to this week because we might get AZ Floette and Latiosite codes! I think we probably will because we got Latiasite and it hasn't even been taken down yet!
Yeah, I'm starting to think its permanent but I'm not giving my hopes up just yet haha.

www164

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm starting to think its permanent but I'm not giving my hopes up just yet haha.

I'm thinking if they are gonna be adding the stuff back (hopefully we get hoopa/volcanion) does that mean when they took the stuff off it wasn't because of Nintendo? As people were assuming.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking if they are gonna be adding the stuff back (hopefully we get hoopa/volcanion) does that mean when they took the stuff off it wasn't because of Nintendo? As people were assuming.

That's what i'm thinking. I'm sure if Nintendo really forced them to remove those codes then they probably would've told Datel to make the Shiny Pokemon code not work with the XYZ legendary trio, because obviously Nintendo doesn't want us having those now considering there shiny locked.

Reactions: MGS1980

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nobody really knows for certain to be honest. I also would expect any more unreleased content to be rolled out slowly to keep up the hype about their product, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: leowalle

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I hate nicknames on Pokemon, that one actually makes sense and would fit it very nicely.

Lol yeah. I honestly think we will get Az Floette and Latiosite back; along with Hoopa and Volcanion codes. Thank you for the hope Latiasite XD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...