ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True. U may have that opinion, but if you think most people on this site do, well nope.
Keep asking the same question and 95% more often the not, that's the kind of answer you're gonna get. And that's mostly because Hackers of pokemon project have never shared unreleased pokemon. Actually, make that hackers who have completely hacked their 3DS. That's because they aren't interested in all the attention. If anything, said attention could be hindering their progress because idiots would keep bragging about it, would go to other sites, others will ask them to get it and it would be widespread. And nintendo would definitely do something about it
Of course Nintendo would do something if it was spread through outley.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, any new codes for today? I cannot check at the moment.

I just checked, and I don't see anything new.

On a side note:

PSA: For those new guys out there who will be trying to use the device today and tomorrow, this is usually the time when Datel seems to do server maintenance. Do not be surprised when Powersaves seems to be down. It has nothing to do with new codes going up. It also has nothing to do with your device malfunctioning. This normally happens and every weekend and these threads get plastered with people coming in wanting to know what is wrong. Just be patient and it will come back up.

Reactions: signz

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And then it'll just be down to those of us who have pokegen and the NDS Adapter+ or whatever to transfer and trade.

Or also the people who have the old flash carts as well. It's the main reason why I still fire up my old DS Lite. :nds:

They're probably going to have X/Y Support as well.

I highly doubt that they are going to have that in place. Nobody has found an exploit yet to overcome the encryption by software methods alone. Right now, the only thing that can overcome the cart encryption is a hard modded 3DS with custom made programming to basically force it to sign an altered save.

The best that we are going to have is Datel for now. Hopefully, the other guys like Bond, Slash, and Smea will find some way to exploit the same process using the current exploits that the flash carts use. However, even that may never come.

Reactions: gamefan5

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol. If that was the case then they should delete their Volcanion, Hoopa, Unreleased moves, items, and Vivs. Don't you agree?

Or is that the, 'spoils of war..' as it's told?
They released the exploit, so why are you complaining? Oh, is it because it got patched by Datel? And you wonder why real hackers haven't been releasing their stuff...

Alex Finlay

Trophies
XP
Country
And then it'll just be down to those of us who have pokegen and the NDS Adapter+ or whatever to transfer and trade.

You don't need the NDS adapater all you need is a £10 cart.
Gamesave manager to wirelessly transfer the save.

its how I did my pokedex in under a day.
I took a pre-done black save off youtube and then just transfered using bank.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44