New pokemon cheats don't work properly.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by omegaultima, Apr 4, 2009.

Apr 4, 2009
  1. omegaultima
    OP

Newcomer omegaultima Member

United States
    Whenever I try to activate the calculator encounter cheat, it always freezes on me every other time after exiting a menu(eg. the pokedex, a battle, exiting a building).
    Not only that but when I punch in numbers to get the level, nature and pokemon I want, I always get a level that's totally random.
    Let's say I wanted a level 35 mew; I punch in 151 I think? and proceed to put 35 and a nature number of 1. I get a level that's totally random like 68 or 98. What gives? I even tried inputing in different formats like: 151035001, and it still doesn't work.
    And this from the official cheat that just came out yesterday.

2. Gaia

Newcomer Gaia Advanced Member

Australia
    ok, are you sure you're pushing the right activators?
    im pretty sure it uses L for pokemon, R for lvl and Sel for nature

3. moodswinger

Member moodswinger GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    The hanging happens to me too. I dunno if it has something to do with the flashcart I use but yes, it does freeze.

The only way I was able to by pass the freezing was to input ONLY the national dex number while already on the grass and intentionally encounter the preferred pokemon. The level of the pokemon you will encounter will be at the level of what the usual pokemon that appears on that patch of grass.

BTW, just to be sure, after capturing the pokemon, save immediately. hahaha.

4. wolfskers89

Newcomer wolfskers89 Member

United States
    I'm not sure but dont you put 151 press L for pokemon then change it to the level you want and press R and change to nature press select

its not a long number like 15135....

its number of pokemon press L and then change to level of pokemon press R and then change to nature and press select