Not open for further replies.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Japanese magazine Famitsu has revealed some more details on Pikmin and Donkley Kong: Jungle Beat. The games will be released for Wii next year as part of the Play It On Wii range which sees classic GameCube titles being revamped for the Wii.

According to the Famitsu article, you'll be able to direct your little creatures by pointing at them with the Wii Remote and pressing A to pick them up or B to shout to them.

As for Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat, Nintendo has sensibly ditched the bongos in favour of a more traditional control system. You may remember that you had to move DK by hitting the bongos but on Wii you'll be using the Nunchuk's analogue stick to move him around and pressing A to jump.

Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat is set for release on Wii in Japan on 11 December with Pikmin following two weeks later on 25 December.

source

why do they release a ame on a day that all shops are shut - what is the point!!!!!!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
If this is the "NEW PIKMIN" that they've been talking about I'm really angry.

It's all part of Nintendo's "Retro sells" scheme in my opinion. They probably thought "well the Gamecube produced almost the same graphics as the Wii, let's just slap a Wii sticker on it and sell it again!"

I mean it definitely is a smart move, no doubt, but the existing Nintendo fan gets ripped off.

BAD MOVE NINTENDO! &*@$%*&

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Those are not new Pikmin and DK.. those are remakes.. I submited that as news yesterday btw
tongue.gif

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
but why is it out on xmas day tho?

all the shops will be shut!!!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think it's a holiday day in japan.
they are not christians.

For japanese it is more a loving day, christmas eve is when people give present to his/her girlfriend/boyfriend.

Maybe a japanese people can confirm this.
thanks

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, fair point. I'm glad about this too, as those are a few titles I never got down to playing on the GameCube, so I'll be sure to pick them up.
Then again, I still have the bongos stashed away from Donkey Konga somewhere. It'd be nice to have a reason to get them out again, so maybe I'll opt for the GC version. Hm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks