Gaming New Ocarina of Time gameplay video

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Now first off, I love the Zelda series, and I love OoT, however I had one problem with this video, I felt the camera was too close to link and its hard to see the surrounding area, I hope for a more zoomed out option in the retail game.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
boktor666 said:
Am I glad that I learned to speak german.. Thanks for the vid, its really much smoother.

Did the video mention anything not already known about the game? (for those of us who dont speak german)

On topic - The game looks nice and smooth and i do really like the whole first person "aim the DS" however im still not completely sold coz iv played OOT to death but still for those who havent played this before (why not?!) it seems like a great port of a superb game!

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Terenigma said:
boktor666 said:
Am I glad that I learned to speak german.. Thanks for the vid, its really much smoother.

Did the video mention anything not already known about the game? (for those of us who dont speak german)
I'm pretty sure it just says what is shown.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ikki said:
Terenigma said:
boktor666 said:

I'm pretty sure it just says what is shown.
Yes he's just explaining what's going on in every scene.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
boktor666 said:
Someone on GameFAQs also mentioned he's speaking of it still being a demo and not the full-fledged game. Out of curiosity, is that true?

The game looks fine so far though and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I started a file on the N64 2 weeks ago but quit after realizing it might kill my experience on the 3DS version lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.