Hacking New nintendo update?

bebs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well, i was playing mario Kart when it stops, sayin that i was disconnected from CWS's server error code 61070...i rebooted and launched again several times, but i still can t play online with my original game.have you got any idea?

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Thread title is misleading.

If you have no proof besides a network error, at least check what the error code is...

QUOTE said:
Error Code: 61070
Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by temporary network outages with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If there is a problem with the network, our technician?s will work to get the service back up as soon as possible. Please retry your connection later.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
bebs said:
well, i was playing mario Kart when it stops, sayin that i was disconnected from CWS's server error code 61070...i rebooted and launched again several times, but i still can t play online with my original game.have you got any idea?

refresh your internet connections and try if WiiShop connect fine first then run the game and try multi-player and post results back please
wink.gif

and by the way that's an error code not a new update as you titled your thread.

bebs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i can t run wii shop i'm under 3.3V1 firmware...but says that i must update to access wii shop...i've checked my firewall router, everything is ok. can you try to play it online please?how can i edit the title?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
that is a server communication error , so it's not on your end , and by the way why you still on 3.3v1 and Wiishop doesn't work for you , come on man you should do better
wink.gif

bebs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i know that i can t run wii shop but you told me to access wii shop.

so, thanks for the replies guys. and only staff can edit the title

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?