Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, it looks pretty nice
smile.gif

Although I probably wouldn't buy it, a download is just good for me.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Antoligy said:
Woah...
really not a video?
I'm quite sure its an FMV, they've just cleverly kept it much like the in-game engine.
The intro has stuff like silhouette cast shadows onto other characters that aren't there during gameplay

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
.TakaM said:
Antoligy said:
Woah...
really not a video?
I'm quite sure its an FMV, they've just cleverly kept it much like the in-game engine.
The intro has stuff like silhouette cast shadows onto other characters that aren't there during gameplay

Probably, but it could be rendered using the DS hardware, as they are only showing certain scenes, instead of rendering the whole arena, like they would during regular gameplay.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Eh I hope they focus more on the gameplay and features more than the presentation. It would be nice to see a really nice game, but Moon has so much potential in the FPS genre for the DS.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow...very nice project.

We needed a good FPS 3D rendered game. This will absolutely be a game I will download *cough* I mean, buy?

And c'mon, be realistic. Dementium was made by these same people, and look how that turned out. Pure 100% awesome. There is nothing these guys can't do.

Keep up the good work developers.

The game comes out the November 18th it said on IGN. So let's see...We got Animal Crossing City Folk coming out and the 16th of November, and we got Moon coming out on the 18th of November. And my birthday is on the 17th of November. And we got GTA:DS coming this winter. This is going to be the awesomest year ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.