Hacking new kernel update for the dstti gold ndstti.cn

sylviebi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you notice that the kernel for the dstti gold ndstti.cn has been updated and all the games that I was having problems with now work! The update is to Kernel v1.18a15sp8 and it fixes games like pokeman whiteblack and kirby mass attack. How awesome is that!

It still can't play on the 3ds. I haven't tried it on the newer dsi version like 1.42 but it works on the dsi v1.41.

Anyway, just thought Id' share as they hadn't updated in forever and a day...

have a good one!
Sylvie

sylviebi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in the previous post you wrote "
if you need firmware for the ndstti.cn please pm me i can make your card work for dsi 1.4.3 and 3ds 2.1

i'm not reponsible for any brick i have test it on many cards and it will work. programm time take long and wait that time.

i have test the firmware for the card that works with that. so you can juse your card on newer dsi 1.4.3 firmware and 3ds firmware 2.1 (not 2.2)

the hardware from the ndstti.cn is compatible with other cards that have the upgrade programm. (there are many fake cards with same pcb hardware)

http://www.ndsill.net/index.asp firmware update 1.4.3 this firmware will work and the kernel now must be from that site

it look stranges but it will work. i have tested because i have many 1.4.2 cards and want them work with 1.4.3

now you have make from your dstti.cn a r4i3d from ndsill.net (same hardware chip for firmware and works - but pcb look different)

must be a orginal dstti.cn version 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 lower will not work.
"

I have downloaded the 3 following from the site you suggested: http://www.ndsill.net/downloade.asp
1. Updated Pokemon Black and White games'patch on Oct.11,2010 ,only download that patch can play the games,Pls click to donwload... - contained the TTMenu folder and files
2. Updated Kernel at Jun 28,2011 which support 3DS ,V1.42 version console. usa english version... -contained the Eng folder and files
3. Date:[2011-8-8] 1.43 upgrade package will be updated [Download] ... -contained file illto143.nds

am I supposed to put the above three downloads on the root of my card and then launch illto143.nds and I am not sure I will be able to do that as my card already has the folder ttmenu...
So what exactly did you do from the start please... I already bricked one card yesterday (the 3dstt) and to make sure I follow the instructions exact as you did.
thanks again for your time...

I reread your post and I think I am just supposed to do the number 3 just load the illto143.nds but I want to make sure... and once I do this will I then only be able to do the updates from this site and no longer the original site.
Also, I for sure have the card from the ndstti.cn as all the kernel updates have worked for me in the past. They never posted a firmware update.

Oh I forgot... what is the new exploit. Will it still be the same? If so what is it? what I mean is the game icon that appears when you place the card in the 3ds...

sylviebi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok here is the pcb of the dstti gold card from ndstti.cn

Copy_of_P1010153__Small_.JPG

michelhonda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello,

al of the ndstti-cn cards have red pcb the green pcb cards are fake the internal pcb is diferrent i have always got red pcb cards. ndstti en 3dstti

do not update green pcb cards from firmware it will kill your card. only the red are updateble.

check the pics on the ndstti.cn site

all are red pcb and different hardware

BackUpGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you notice that the kernel for the dstti gold ndstti.cn has been updated and all the games that I was having problems with now work! The update is to Kernel v1.18a15sp8 and it fixes games like pokeman whiteblack and kirby mass attack. How awesome is that!

It still can't play on the 3ds. I haven't tried it on the newer dsi version like 1.42 but it works on the dsi v1.41.

Anyway, just thought Id' share as they hadn't updated in forever and a day...

have a good one!
Sylvie

I can't find this kerrnel anywhere "Kernel v1.18a15sp8" and there web site is down :( 停产: EOL

im using V18 but Kirby Mass Attack and both Black and White don't work with this kernnel.

File trip does not have it either :(
Search for Files

sepbar.png

info_small.png
Use this page to perform a simple search query and get accurate results.
Results are sorted by keyword accuracy then by popularity.

Search for: in category: NDS +– Utilities +–– ROM Patchers & Header info +–– ROM Managers & Renamers +–– Other Tools +–– Development Tools & Resources +– Skins +–– Supercard DSTWO Skins +–– Supercard DSONE Skins +–– R4/M3 Skins +–– Other flashcarts and adapters +–– N-Card Skins (and clones) +–– Homebrew & Applications Skins +–– G6 & M3 Skins +–– EZ-Flash V Skins +–– EDGE Skins +–– DSTT Skins +–– CycloDS Skins +–– Acekard Skins +– ROM hacks +–– Translations +–– Trainers +–– Other ROM hacks +–– Game Fixes +–– Content, map & level edits +– Other Files +–– Other Files +–– DLDI Files +– Games +–– Strategy +–– Sports +–– Simulation +–– RPG +–– Puzzle +–– Platform +–– Miscellaneous +–– Mini-games +–– FPS +–– Driving +–– Arcade +–– Adventure +– Game Saves +–– Save Compatibility Group 4 +–– Save Compatibility Group 3 +–– Save Compatibility Group 2 +–– Save Compatibility Group 1 +–– Other game save formats +– Flashcart Files +–– Supercard Series +–– R4 series +–– Other Slot-2 Files +–– Other Slot-1 Files +–– M3, iTouchDS & G6 Series +–– iSmartDS Series +–– EZ-Flash Series +–– EDGE Series +–– DSTT Series +–– CycloDS Series +–– Acekard Series +– Emulators +–– NDS Emulators +–– Emulators for NDS +– Cheat Files +–– Other cheat files +–– Cheat DB Compatibility Group 6 +–– Cheat DB Compatibility Group 5 +–– Cheat DB Compatibility Group 4 +–– Cheat DB Compatibility Group 3 +–– Cheat DB Compatibility Group 2 +–– Cheat DB Compatibility Group 1 +–– Cheat codes instructions & FAQs +– Applications +–– Productivity +–– Multimedia +–– Miscellaneous & Mini Applications +–– Internet +–– Files & Tools +–– Education & LearningGBA +– Trainers & ROM hacks +–– Translations +–– Trainers +–– Other ROM hacks +–– Game Fixes +–– Content, map & level edits +– Tools & Utilities +–– ROM Patchers & Header info +–– ROM Managers & Renamers +–– Other Tools +–– Development Tools & Resources +– Skins +– Other GBA Files +– Homebrew +–– Games +–– Emulators for GBA +–– Applications +– Game Saves +– Emulators +–– GBA Emulators +–– Emulators for GBA +– Clients, Loaders & Firmwares +–– X-Rom Series +–– Supercard Series +–– Other carts +–– M3 Series +–– EZ-Flash Series +–– EFA SeriesWii +– Tools & Utilities +–– Wiimote Tools +–– ISO/DOL Management +–– ISO Ripping +–– ISO Patching +–– Development Tools & Resources +– Other Files +– Modchips +–– Other Tools & Files +–– Firmwares & Loaders +– Loaders & Boot +–– USB Loaders +–– SD Card Loaders +–– Boot Discs +– Homebrew +–– Multimedia +–– Games +–– Emulators +–– Applications +– Game saves +– Emulators +–– Wii Emulators +–– Emulators for Wii +– Drivers +–– Wiimote Drivers +–– USB Gecko +–– Other Devices360 +– Title Updates +– Savegames +–– Savegame Related Tools +–– Save Files +– Other Files +– Multimedia +–– Streaming Tools +–– Other multimedia tools +–– Media Encoders & Transcoders +– ISO Tools +–– Other ISO tools +–– Multipurpose ISO tools +–– ISO ripping tools +–– ISO patching & manipulation +–– Integrity Check +–– File Reading & Extraction +– HDD Tools +–– Other HDD Tools +–– HDD Formatting +–– HDD Exploring tools +– Flashing & Signing +–– Flash Related Tools +–– File Exploring & Signing +– Emulators & Extenders +–– Media Center Extenders +–– Emulators for Xbox 360 +– Drivers +–– Other devices +–– Memory card +–– GamePadPSP +– Tools & Utilities +–– Other Tools & Utilities +–– ISO Tools +–– Development Tools & Resources +– Savegames +–– Save Tools +–– Save Files +– Other Files +– Homebrew +–– Multimedia +–– Games +–– Emulators +–– Demos +–– Applications +– Firmware Related +–– Official Firmwares +–– Firmware Tools +–– Downgraders +–– Custom Firmwares +–– Custom Firmware Plugins +– Customization +–– XMB Themes +–– Other Customization Files & Tools +–– Custom ShellsPS3 +– Tools & Utilities +–– Other Tools & Utilities +–– ISO Tools +–– Flash Dump & Modchip Tools +–– Development Tools & Resources +– Other Files +– Linux OS Files & Tools +– Homebrew +–– Other +–– Multimedia +–– Games +–– Emulators +–– Demos +–– Applications +– Drivers +– CustomizationiPhone/iDevices +– Utilities +–– Theming & Customization +–– Phone & SMS +–– Personal use +–– Other utilities +–– GPS +–– Education & Learning +–– Disk & File Management +–– Development Tools & Resources +– Skins & Themes +–– Other iDevices +–– iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4 +–– iPad +–– Early iDevice Models +– PC Tools +–– Remote Access & Synchronisation +–– Other PC Tools +–– Multimedia Tools +–– iTunes related +–– File management & exploring +– Multimedia +–– Podcasting +–– Other multimedia software +–– Music & Audio Editing +–– Media Players +–– Graphism & Photo +–– eBooks & Comics +–– Document Viewers & Editors +– Internet +–– Web browsers & tools +–– Social networking +–– Other Internet tools +–– Instant Messenging +–– File download & P2P +–– E-mail, RSS & Newsgroups +– Hacking & Jailbreaking +–– Other Hacking Tools +–– Jailbreaking Tools & Resources +– Games +–– Word +–– Strategy +–– Sports +–– RPG +–– Racing +–– Puzzle +–– Other games +–– Emulators +–– Cards +–– Arcade +–– Adventure +–– Action AdventureMobiles +– Sony Ericsson +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Samsung +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Philips +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Panasonic +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Other brands +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Nokia +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Motorola +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– LG +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– HTC +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Blackberry +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– BenQ Siemens +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Alcatel +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– DevelopmentPDA +– Symbian OS +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– PocketPC +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Palm +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Other PDAs +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Linux Based +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– Development +– Android OS +–– Tools & utilities +–– Other Files +–– Multimedia +–– Maps, GPS & Navigation +–– Internet +–– Games & Emulators +–– Firmware & Software updates +–– Files & Synchronisation +–– DevelopmentOldies +– Xbox +–– Other Files +–– Network Tools +–– Multimedia +–– Modchip Files & Resources +–– ISO Hacks & Tools +–– Homebrew +–– Game saves +–– File Management Tools +–– Exploit Tools +–– Emulators +–– Dashboards & Tools +– SNES +–– Tools & Utilities +–– ROM Patching & Hacking Tools +–– Other Files +–– Homebrew +–– Game Saves +–– Game Fixes & Patches +–– Flashcart & Linker Tools +–– Emulators +–– Development +– Saturn +–– Tools & Utilities +–– Other Files +–– Modchip Files & Resources +–– ISO Hacks & Tools +–– Homebrew +–– Game saves +–– Exploit Tools +–– Emulators +– PS2 +–– Tools & Utilities +–– Other Files +–– Modchip Files & Resources +–– ISO Hacks & Tools +–– Homebrew +–– Game saves +–– Exploit Tools +–– Emulators +– PS1 +–– Tools & Utilities +–– Other Files +–– Modchip Files & Resources +–– ISO Hacks & Tools +–– Homebrew +–– Game saves +–– Exploit Tools +–– Emulators +– Other oldies +–– Tools & Utilities +–– ROM Patching & Hacking Tools +–– Other Files +–– Homebrew +–– Game Saves +–– Game Fixes & Patches +–– Flashcart & Linker Tools +–– Emulators +–– Development +– NES +–– Tools & Utilities +–– ROM Patching & Hacking Tools +–– Other Files +–– Homebrew +–– Game Saves +–– Game Fixes & Patches +–– Flashcart & Linker Tools +–– Emulators +–– Development +– N64 +–– Tools & Utilities +–– ROM Hacks & Tools +–– Other Files +–– Homebrew +–– Game Saves +–– Flashcart Files & Resources +–– Emulators +– Mega Drive +–– Tools & Utilities +–– ROM Patching & Hacking Tools +–– Other Files +–– Homebrew +–– Game Saves +–– Game Fixes & Patches +–– Flashcart & Linker Tools +–– Emulators +–– Development +– Master System +–– Tools & Utilities +–– ROM Patching & Hacking Tools +–– Other Files +–– Homebrew +–– Game Saves +–– Game Fixes & Patches +–– Flashcart & Linker Tools +–– Emulators +–– Development +– GB & GBC +–– Tools & Utilities +–– ROM Patching & Hacking Tools +–– Other Files +–– Homebrew +–– Game Saves +–– Game Fixes & Patches +–– Flashcart & Linker Tools +–– Emulators +–– Development +– GameCube +–– Tools & Utilities +–– Other Files +–– Modchip Files & Resources +–– ISO Hacks & Tools +–– Homebrew +–– Game saves +–– Exploit Tools +–– Emulators +– Game Gear +–– Tools & Utilities +–– ROM Patching & Hacking Tools +–– Other Files +–– Homebrew +–– Game Saves +–– Game Fixes & Patches +–– Flashcart & Linker Tools +–– Emulators +–– Development +– Dreamcast +–– Tools & Utilities +–– Other Files +–– Modchip Files & Resources +–– ISO Hacks & Tools +–– Homebrew +–– Game saves +–– Exploit Tools +–– EmulatorsOthers +– PC Oldies & Freewares +–– Freeware Games +–– Freeware Applications +–– Abandonware Games +– Pandora +–– Tools & Utilities +–– Skins & Customization +–– Savegames +–– Other Files +–– Games +–– Firmwares & Tools +–– Emulators +–– Applications +– Other systems +– GP2X Wiz +–– Tools & Utilities +–– Skins & Customization +–– Savegames +–– Other Files +–– Games +–– Firmwares & Tools +–– Emulators +–– Applications +– GP2X +–– Tools & Utilities +–– Skins & Customization +–– Savegames +–– Other Files +–– Games +–– Firmwares & Tools +–– Emulators +–– Applications +– Dingoo Systems +–– Tools & Utilities +–– Skins & Customization +–– Savegames +–– Other Files +–– Games +–– Firmwares & Tools +–– Emulators +–– Applications

Your search for v1.18a15sp8 returned 0 results.

And everytime I search for the file this page keeps coming up on google haha.

sylviebi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The site www.ndstti.cn appears to be down and has been now for a couple of weeks. If you are sure that your card is like mine PM me and we'll figure out a way for me to send you the file.

Nancy

Trophies
XP
Country
Good peope of gbatemp!

I've been directed to you guys from a Danish website in hope of finding the answer to my problem here. Only...I'm still completely lost when it comes to softmodding my Nintendo 3ds. I bought one a week ago (with 2.1.0-3E firmware) as well as a (genuine) TTi gold card. I downloaded the software from the website where the card was bought (http://www.3esser.dk/nyheder.htm) but it didn't work. Since then I've been trying dozens of other softwares but to no avail. So I'm not a happy camper at the moment. Can anyone help me?

Nancy

Trophies
XP
Country
go here retrogamefan-updates-releases download the 6.94 update and follow the instructions for your card - of course you may have to update the cards bootstrap but i dont know where to find that file

Hey!

Thanks for the link! I didn't have much luck with the update, though. So instead I decided to return the card and buy the EZ flash 5i instead. Hopefully I'll be able to make it work instead :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt