Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shadz said:
We owned him good.
high-five.jpg

High five for teamwork!

I'm willing to bet money there will be a new Jump game in the foreseeable future.

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shadz said:
Cablephish said:
The word 'Ultimate' is defined as 'last', so no one get there hopes up just yet.

And, don't you think they'd have to expand there roster before they consider a new game and stuff?

In Digimon there was a MEGA evolution which came after Ultimate. Owned.

fun theory.

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OMFG said:
If this is true i really hope that they remove the black komas etc

Hmm i thought people with black komas are cheater or something because i couldnt select their deck? Or a bug?

moogle87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets see...

I hope Neuro comes back.

Oh, and Double Arts. Though nobody knows about it, it only made it to the 23rd chapter and it'll never see the light of day in the USA. But hell, I was loving every page of it.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jump Galactic Stars!
Or Jump Hyper Stars!
But meh, a sequel would be amazing, but they would have to fix the online.
Make it so that if someone quits everyone doesnt get booted, add the ability to kick people via vote in a room, and add the ability to ban certain koma's in a room. It would also be pretty cool to be able to add someone to your friends list from a random match

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultimate does not necessarily mean last, you realize this right dudes?

Besides in "Game Lingo" ultimate is just another way of saying "REally awesome", and there is not necessarily an order of how great something must be and how it goes through it, you can see pretty much any adjective between "Jump" and "Stars!".

I'm personally hoping that if a new one comes out, it has Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, even though I doubt that's done by Shonen Jump! (I don't pay attention to that kind of crap...), but it would be awesome. I'd kick everyone's ass with spiral power, DUH!

Also, they need some better characters for One Piece, like Brook, maybe some bad guys... maybe ACE!! >:D

If they're covering it Soul Eater would also be nice, >_> Or anything by BONES really~!

DaRealChrono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I'm concerned there defintley SHOULD be another one. With Bleach and Naruto (and certainly other series still running in Shonen) it wouldn't feel complete playing with "downgraded" characters compared to their Manga/Anime counterparts.

However at the same time, JUS and JSS were essentially the same game. I don't think they should make another one unless they really improve it. I would hate to see the series end up virtually like Pokemon.

Also, since I'm just such a big DBZ fanboy, I'd like to see better Komas for them. After all Goku is like, the strongest person in Shonen Jump history.
lecture.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to think I'd get the first jump still one day, or perhaps the second one if it's less text nuts and more approachable. I saw the faq and it was just a bitch to really have to sit and mess around near the pc or print up a damn book.

I know Jump, and I just started a sub to the US version of Shonen Jump which is so fantastic considering $30/yr gets me 12 400pg books in the mail which beats lame comics that are 32 pages with 1/2 being ads and costing $4/pop.

DaRealChrono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
I'd like to think I'd get the first jump still one day, or perhaps the second one if it's less text nuts and more approachable. I saw the faq and it was just a bitch to really have to sit and mess around near the pc or print up a damn book.

I know Jump, and I just started a sub to the US version of Shonen Jump which is so fantastic considering $30/yr gets me 12 400pg books in the mail which beats lame comics that are 32 pages with 1/2 being ads and costing $4/pop.

You know theres a translated patch for JUS in the Translation section...Works great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1