New iPod games (Sonic, Bomberman, etc)

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I was just checking the available games for my iPod classic and I realized that Apple has included at least 4 or 5 new games to the lineup, some old ones but some new ones like Sonic!
According to the preview it seems that is a remake of the first Sonic game ever released.

Bomberman, well, without multiplayer it must be only half fun, then again its something.

I was wondering how are they played with the awful (for that kind of games) iPod controler layout.
Has anyone played them yet?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't play Sonic on Ipod even if they give it for free..

Well, some games really work OK, (there is one that looks like Arkanoid, only circular that works really well), Sudoku in particular is my favorite, now I know why Sudoku is so popular in the Subway.
There is another game called Phase, it was made by the creators of Guitar Hero, is basically that same concept (which is actually the same since 2000 when Frequency was released) but with 3 buttons, customs songs and a little use of the touch wheel, not the best game around but it's fine.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
iPod Nano and iPod Classic are HORRIBLE for playing games. I've tried it (except maybe for that circular arkanoid game, but that's really it) and I talk from experience.
wink.gif

Now, iPod Touch and iPhone, that's another thing. But there aren't any official games for them. Bummer.
frown.gif

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have all the iPod games for the classic except Bowling and the original pac-man. (i'm addicted
biggrin.gif
)
Bomberman is fun, but it doesn't have full button press controls which is hard to get used to.
sonic is ok, it is hard to play on the iPod but they did the best possible job they could with the controls.
the best iPod games I think are Block Breaker Deluxe and Peggle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips