Hacking new ios

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which ios is the one for the mii channel and if I installed the mii channel one only would that make my wii menu 3.4 cause I'm on 3.2 right now?

thomas83lin0LD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No installing any of them wads wont' update your Wii in anyway to 3.4 youre safe, A 3.4 consist of a upgrade to all your IOs's
I don't know which IOS the MII channel needs But you can install all 3 IOS and be fine.

Player77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thomas83lin said:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/164632826/IOS38-64-v3609.wad.html

I think that's a copyrighted file and you're not allowed to share those.
If you wanna get the file, use WUFE to extract it from the game disc.

Asitaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Player77: Great advice, I never knew of WUFE. I moderately want to get Animal Crossing (waiting for a price drop or to see it appear in a cheap store/used store) and didn't know I could extract the IOS without running a full update.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Player77 said:
I think that's a copyrighted file and you're not allowed to share those.
If you wanna get the file, use WUFE to extract it from the game disc.
It's software that Nintendo is distributing en masse, and is a free (forced) piece of software attached to the commercial product you buy. Say you pay for animal crossing, you can do whatever you want with the stuff that ISN'T the animal crossing game itself for personal use. You are free to scan and upload the cover, or rip unused files etc. This falls under a sort of public domain.

As long as you don't sell IOS38-64-v3609.wad you can distribute it and claim fair use in a US court. There are similar retarded old cases going back to Fortran.

It is legal to download and install that WAD. It is not legal to download a game you don't own so you can use WUFE to take the IOS wad out of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol