Country
Croatia

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont mind that joker design.
typical crazy person born ~1980. though the tattoo on his forehead does seem kinda dumb.
but then, he kinda reminds me of Farin Urlaub so I'm ok with it
abe9b4c0b344042ff9dc6a4335928a89_1.jpg

honestly, his character will be the deciding factor anyways. i hope he goes back to being funny and crazy, instead of that gloomy performance from his last movie appearance.

also, smith literally looks like he's wearing a costume... don't know if i like the bald and beard look either.

were there always so many members in a suicide squad? it seems like a bit too much, but we.

biggest gripe with the whole movie so far is thin Waller. waller needs to be eating pies and kicking ass.

i do have to wonder though, if they're basically doing last years assault on arkham here.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
but then, he kinda reminds me of Farin Urlaub so I'm ok with it

also, smith literally looks like he's wearing a costume... don't know if i like the bald and beard look either.
Farin Urlaub would make a great Joker, visually. I've never really brought the two together in my mind but now that you've mentioned it, it could work.

Will Smith always looks like Will Smith. His innate Will Smithiness shines through no matter what he does. There are a few films where he manages to not be Will Smith (all dramas) but in most movies Will Smith just plays Will Smith.

Will Smith.

Here's the complete costume with mask and eyepiece. You can barely tell it's him now:

lkbUz6J.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1