New image resizing feature

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Large images on the forums & portal will now be resized using Highslide, an amazing script that does plenty of things.
Please do a full refresh in your browser (Ctrl+F5) if you can't see the changes.
Here are some photos I've taken near where I live, in France.

28122008033.jpg

28122008032.jpg

P1000504.JPG

P1000502.JPG

Neat stuff: when the image pops up, press the left or right arrow key to view the next or previous image (works like a gallery).
I love it!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A. Kickass new way of viewing photos. VERY fucking cool.

B. Dude, those are amazing pics. It kinda looks like you live in the middle of nowhere (in the best of ways).

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Love it. I only wish there was a way (in all image resizing features, not just this one) to make it so the image doesn't load gigantic to begin with. When I first loaded this page those images stretched the screen every whichway until they were done loading. At which point they shrank down. But until then, it was a problem.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
Love it. I only wish there was a way (in all image resizing features, not just this one) to make it so the image doesn't load gigantic to begin with. When I first loaded this page those images stretched the screen every whichway until they were done loading. At which point they shrank down. But until then, it was a problem.

Well, IPB could set width and height for each image posted, but there's so many ways that could go wrong...

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wow, those pictures look amazing. I never realised France was so pretty. Feature makes viewing pictures alot better but I side with Ace, wishing there was way it was immediately resized rather than load then resize.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oooh, that's neat. The only drawback is naturally that the pictures have to fully load which can take a little while, especially for those of us with slow connections. At least this works better than what's already in place here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1